PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great day to be a Patriots fan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well, the Pats are again the best in the biz. I was reading some internet articles, and stumbled across this site, so I decided to join. I used to be an active user of some other sports chat sites, got sick of them. Anyway, I live in North Texas, by way of central MA. I'm 33, and a diehard New England sports fan for all of those years.

Hey everyone,

Well, the Pats are again the best in the biz. I was reading some internet articles, and stumbled across this site, so I decided to join. I used to be an active user of some other sports chat sites, got sick of them. Anyway, I live in North Texas, by way of central MA. I'm 33, and a diehard New England sports fan for all of those years.
I don't know if you saw this thread or not, but as a Pats fan living in north Texas I thought it might interest you.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...719517-perspective-pats-other-teams-fans.html

I'll be curious to see what Cowboy fans say when the Super Bowl is played there in February. That's going to have to be rough for them after so much talk in preseason about playing the SB at home in their own stadium.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back