PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great day to be a Patriots fan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well, the Pats are again the best in the biz. I was reading some internet articles, and stumbled across this site, so I decided to join. I used to be an active user of some other sports chat sites, got sick of them. Anyway, I live in North Texas, by way of central MA. I'm 33, and a diehard New England sports fan for all of those years.

Hey everyone,

Well, the Pats are again the best in the biz. I was reading some internet articles, and stumbled across this site, so I decided to join. I used to be an active user of some other sports chat sites, got sick of them. Anyway, I live in North Texas, by way of central MA. I'm 33, and a diehard New England sports fan for all of those years.
I don't know if you saw this thread or not, but as a Pats fan living in north Texas I thought it might interest you.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...719517-perspective-pats-other-teams-fans.html

I'll be curious to see what Cowboy fans say when the Super Bowl is played there in February. That's going to have to be rough for them after so much talk in preseason about playing the SB at home in their own stadium.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back