PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great article from Jackie M. on How patriots tune out the noise/use deflategate as motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Jackie Mac, it's too late for that. Used to love her on CSN during Celtics broadcast but I'm done with her now.

Don't trust her for a minute. Too bad, like Borges she's a very talented writer. She could have put that to higher ideals.

The Asante Samuel hit job a few years ago (the "get paid" tattoo) where she was caught in a clear inaccuracy and pointedly refused to correct it spoke everything one has to know about that particular journalist's ethics.

my big take away was: this explains why ben watson never lived up to his potential. he never bought in fully.

At the time, Watson found Belichick's approach suffocating. He was frustrated that as an educated adult, he was being told what to say -- and what not to say. The gift of hindsight, he said, has altered his view.

"Now that I'm 11 years down the road, I appreciate the order, the hierarchy of the veteran leadership,'' Watson said. "You never had to worry about guys not showing up or not being on time.

"I took a lot of that for granted. Truth is, everybody's got talent and everybody's got good coaches, but it's the little stuff, things you may not think are important at the time, that set the tone.''

I'm done with every one of the a-holes who lynched the Patriots. Don't care what they write or say from here on out. All they had to do was show some patience and character but they chose to run with the mob over basic human decency, the race to convict was just too enticing for them to ignore.

No.

This was a lousy article seeking to represent BB as some strange Svengali control freak who will stop at nothing for victory. And, of course, thereby being somewhat consistent with the despicable article she wrote earlier. Here's a sample of the kind of insinuating rubbish she wrote:

'Earlier this month, 85-year-old Don Shula, the winningest coach in NFL history and the only one to oversee an undefeated season, with the Miami Dolphins in 1972, was asked about New England's coach. The congenial Shula replied: "Beli-cheat?" It spoke volumes about the perception of New England's resident football genius. Shula is a man of character and credibility.'​

So I'd rather you didn't pollute this forum with anything by that mean, malicious little sneak.

Don't trust her for a minute. Too bad, like Borges she's a very talented writer. She could have put that to higher ideals.

The Asante Samuel hit job a few years ago (the "get paid" tattoo) where she was caught in a clear inaccuracy and pointedly refused to correct it spoke everything one has to know about that particular journalist's ethics.
Wasnt that on the eve of a superbowl ? I wonder what other hit jobs our media hacks have for next sunday

So who's left at ESPN that we like? Schefter, Yates, Reiss, and Bru? Seems like that's about it.

Eff Jackie MacCUNextTuesday. Eff her to Hell forever. She should never, ever, receiver another click from anyone here, ever. She's just another filthy disgrace from the Glob & the 4-letter network.

THE BIGGEST disappointment from Deflategate is that we lost a great Boston Sports writer in Jackie M. Her articles were fun to read and I will not click any from now on

Sorry but Jackie blew it last week and I will not read her anymore. I vote with my eyes and clicks and for her, I vote. "NO THANK YOU"!!!

THE BIGGEST disappointment from Deflategate is that we lost a great Boston Sports writer in Jackie M. Her articles were fun to read and I will not click any from now on
She was always an agenda-driven hack carrying the globe's anti-pats agenda, along w Bob Ryan, Ron Borges, Albert breer, nickels cafardo, and now volin....all of whom spewed anti pats rhetoric during their time at Pravda West....

She was always an agenda-driven hack carrying the globe's anti-pats agenda, along w Bob Ryan, Ron Borges, Albert breer, nickels cafardo, and now volin....all of whom spewed anti pats rhetoric during their time at Pravda West....
She always had some good pieces regarding Bruins tho. I never get the globe's hatred toward pats

So who's left at ESPN that we like? Schefter, Yates, Reiss, and Bru? Seems like that's about it.

And the list just keeps on dwindling.

I'm depressed because Jackie M……I loved her player-focused articles. Her article about Ninkovich, LaFell…..loved those. Now I can't click on this. I hate her. I feel like punching her in the face. Stupid *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News