PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gostkowski suggests a new Pro Bowl event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. Is that what it looks like up in Mass. right now? Must suck. It's 87 degrees out and sunny down here. Headed to the beach in a little bit to soak up some sun. :D

And how it will be this summer? Overheating? Nah, I prefer my winter here in Frozen Land ;)

i listened to this on WAAF live and it was the funniest thing ive heard in a long time on the radio! Gost was loving it...

In the video, who's the one going "heehee, heehee" right before the kick?

He has had a gastric bypass, but he's not down to 250 yet. That's his target weight though.

Target weight of a duece and a half. Only in America...

I wish they brought back the skills challenge, Gost would probably win all the kicking competitions :)

Target weight of a duece and a half. Only in America...

At least it is better than his old weight approaching that of a duece and a half(the truck)

Last edited:
And how it will be this summer? Overheating? Nah, I prefer my winter here in Frozen Land ;)

You're exactly right. The summer heat in Florida is NOT something that you can ever get used to. However, my tan in the summer is pretty good for a young Irish lad because I spend so much time by the pool and beach with an alcoholic drink in my hand. :D

He has had a gastric bypass, but he's not down to 250 yet. That's his target weight though.

Jesus. You know you're a fat piece of sh!t when 250 is your TARGET weight.

You're exactly right. The summer heat in Florida is NOT something that you can ever get used to. However, my tan in the summer is pretty good for a young Irish lad because I spend so much time by the pool and beach with an alcoholic drink in my hand. :D

When I was younger, living in Florida, and still in playing shape, I used to play basketball at high noon on the Miami courts. That'll keep you from gaining weight.

Jesus. You know you're a fat piece of sh!t when 250 is your TARGET weight.

Some people are larger than others, regardless of fat percentage. Vollmer at 250 lbs would be too thin. Gramatica at 250 would be like watching a Dunkin Donuts' Munchkin trying to kick field goals.

When I was younger, living in Florida, and still in playing shape, I used to play basketball at high noon on the Miami courts. That'll keep you from gaining weight.

I know you're older than I am, but I don't think much has changed in Miami from your day up until today. That said, you must have been a pretty decent hoops player if you survived and played on the Miami courts. I just recently went down to visit friends and we played some hoops down there to try to knock off the beer we had drank the night before. Anyway, we had to wait a while to get on the court... but when we did it was like watching a professional NBA basketball team against a pee-wee league team. We were just completely outclassed. Granted, I thought my teammates could have passed the ball more than they did, but still the talent out there was crazy.

Some people are larger than others, regardless of fat percentage. Vollmer at 250 lbs would be too thin. Gramatica at 250 would be like watching a Dunkin Donuts' Munchkin trying to kick field goals.

I know. I just wanted to take a potshot at the guy. :cool:

Last edited:
Love the Gost suggesting that at the Pro-Bowl they hang a player who was 'suspended' (heh) that year and kick pot shots at him. He's one sick dude. Me, I'd watch. Then again we'd probably have the usual spoilsport whiners opposing it on human rights issues.

Can we hang Shawn Merrimen up first?

Then, we could have an all-Rapists group, featuring the PIttsburgh Steelers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes