PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good news for out of area fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need more info from people with Playstations. I researched the new deal with the computers and would go for that, except for the poor quality. Which is strange in this day and age.

I use my ps3 for netflix, and I assume its going to be like that, just streaming the games. Which is just like watching HD Tv.

You don't have to have a Playstation, you can also get the Sunday Ticket from DirecTV even if you are not one of their subscribers this year:

PatsFans thread: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ot-question-about-nfln-page2.html#post2660388

Newspaper article: Watch NFL games the virus-free way

I would think for most out of town Pats fans though that the price - $350 - is not worth it considering their will probably be about ten to twelve games available on regular broadcast this year.

I dont know, my ps3 streams much better than any computer I have ever used..also, sunday ticket is much more than just watching one team. I cant remember the last time I saw a comericial durring football. There is never a break in action, sense half times dont line up at the same time for all games. Straight up football all day. Not to mention the redzone channel.

Who the heck owns a PS3?

Xbox is where its at!

Xbox live > Ps3 online.

Its all the same to me boss..I play madden online, and watch netflix..thats it..why would I pay for that when its free with the system I have sitting 1 foot away from the system that makes me pay?

I use Slingbox HD. Cheap... as in FREE.

I dont know, my ps3 streams much better than any computer I have ever used..
I have a fairly inexpensive but newer computer attached to my TV and it streams very well; it can handle a 1080p30 video as well as my Xbox or a PS3, with plenty of CPU to spare. I don't have an opinion about what someone should use, but any modern computer or game system can handle streaming full HD without a hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back