PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good bye David Givens....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Enjoyed your performance and work ethic while you played here, good luck to you. OK everyone, let's move on now and try and scope out this upcoming draft for a couple of receivers.

Yup - thanks David - nice knowing you - we respect you as a player... aren't happy about losing you, and know you followed the money

Most of us would probably do the same - good luck - but not too much luck

David....no, you cannot take the Juggs machine with you.

I loved DG as a player. Incredibly clutch and tough for a # 2. I'll miss him.

Screw David Givens. He's a Titan now and I have no good wishes for him at all. I hope he drops everything the Warrior throws his way and that he's out of the league in two years.

hwc said:
Screw David Givens. He's a Titan now and I have no good wishes for him at all.
I with you, man. I can turn on a dime. Yeah, he helped us a lot but he also chose to leave. Not saying I wouldn't have taken the money too but it's not me, it's him and he chose to leave for their millions vs. our (admittedly fewer) millions.

See ya, buddy, enjoy Tenessee.

Hey, I don't begrudge him the money. But, he shouldn't complain if we hate him now. As far as I'm concerned he's a bum, just like everyone else who plays for an AFC rival.

I hate to see Givens go he was a good guy and had a made plays. I wish him all the best with his new team. (But I hope his new team stinks"

agree

bosfan said:
Enjoyed your performance and work ethic while you played here, good luck to you. OK everyone, let's move on now and try and scope out this upcoming draft for a couple of receivers.

Guy has been a class act here and did ALOT while here....He will be missed....and I wish him the best of luck in the future......It's all about the money these days....

Play well and prosper D-Giv, in the AFC South. :D

Last edited:
hwc said:
Screw David Givens. He's a Titan now and I have no good wishes for him at all. I hope he drops everything the Warrior throws his way and that he's out of the league in two years.
hwc = DB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore