PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Globe: Wilfork, the family man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great read, great photos of his family. Everybody loves Vince!!!

Thanks for sharing, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise as I don't bother with the Globe post-Reiss, either.

I sent @wilfork75 a tweet after reading this to let him know that a lot of us really do appreciate NT and what he does there for the team. I'm sure he'll be greatly relieved. :D

Wilfork’s professional life is spent in the trenches, pummeling away, an arm’s reach from the quarterback. He was selected a captain by teammates in 2008 and ’09, and is the heart and soul of the Patriots’ 3-4 defense. But few appreciate a nose tackle, according to Wilfork, except the coaches. “From a fan viewpoint, the average person watching football, they really don’t know nose tackle, or what their job basically is,’’

Last edited:
I'm concerned.

In those pictures, he's wearing Crocs on his feet. Those things are murder on the structure of the foot. They can really screw up a big man's foot-arch.

Someone call the Pats medical team and get him to give those damn things up!!!!!!

I'm concerned.

In those pictures, he's wearing Crocs on his feet. Those things are murder on the structure of the foot. They can really screw up a big man's foot-arch.

Someone call the Pats medical team and get him to give those damn things up!!!!!!

No joke, my feet hurt just looking at anybody over 200 lbs. wearing those.

Nice read thanks.

I'm concerned.

Not to mention that men look like idiots when they wear crocs.

Here's a nice pic of some lucky guy wearing a croc....

croc.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was expecting another SMY classic, but this gentleman's work was every bit as good a read. Shalise! Were you coaching Stan on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3