PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gisele throws the receivers under the bus(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Story: It Is What It Is » A frustrated Gisele stands up for her man but rips Patriots receivers

Video: Gisele's Super Bowl Potty Mouth | TheInsider.com

Can this woman please just go away, she leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Yeah I know the people jeering her husband pisses her off but she can't go around saying this crap, especially on camera.
For the most part its true, i couldn't believe the amount of passes that were dropped by people who normally catch them, probably (7-8) TB threw some bad passes, but there were many more that were right on target and dropped.

Both sides of the ball played well at times and terrible at others, but it is unfair to Welker to place the entire loss on him, he certainly didn't help, but the entire team didn't execute as they normally do.

that being said, id be lying if i said i didn't jump up off of my couch in a profanity laced rage when Welker dropped that ball.

For the most part its true, i couldn't believe the amount of passes that were dropped by people who normally catch them, probably (7-8) TB threw some bad passes, but there were many more that were right on target and dropped.

So much for the "Great" practice comments from Shefter. The safety with their head up their arse was the telling sign.

Frankly, they way they played they did not deserve to win. Even the fumbles did not bounce, and their JAG linebacker making an INT

Just have that feeling that this was the swan song for this Pats team. Kraft is dealing with his personal loss, Brady is a mental sreck in playoffs and at 35 next season and now hitting the twilight of his career, and BB has once again been unable to Stop a Manning.

She is right, and I'm glad she said it because we know the pats/coaches are not going to make excueses. I love this team, but those guys make those catches 99.9 percent of the time, and its strange they didnt catch them.

That, and the fact that three fumbles bounced right back to the giants is the 100 percent reason the giants are superbowl champions. IT has nothing to do with Brady's play, or the giants play.

Who cares? She didn't say it directly to a reporter or in a press conference. We are hearing second hand reports that she said when she didn't think anyone was listening. She is entitled to her opinion and she is obviously biased. This is a non-story.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wilfork's wife (or any defensive player's wife) told whoever she was with "The defense did their job and held the Giants to 19 points, but the offense spit the bit and only scored 17". The difference is that Giselle is an international star and people know who she is and are more likely to be listening into her conversation.

“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Story: It Is What It Is » A frustrated Gisele stands up for her man but rips Patriots receivers

Video: Gisele's Super Bowl Potty Mouth | TheInsider.com

Can this woman please just go away, she leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Yeah I know the people jeering her husband pisses her off but she can't go around saying this crap, especially on camera.

Grow up and while you're at it grow a bigger pair than you'd need to have this woman around you.

"This woman" is a highly successful, world-class competitor in a brutally competitive business. She's calling it like she sees it. Manningham made an "impossible" catch, Welker didn't; Branch let one or two tough catches get away from him; Cruz didn't.

I'd have preferred if she'd kept her venting private, but she didn't. Live with it.

Last edited:
Gisele is a foulmouthed skank. Always has been.

Same response as to another adolescent posting here:

Grow up and while you're at it grow a bigger pair than you'd need to have this woman around you.

That "foulmouthed skank" is a highly successful, world-class competitor in a brutally competitive business. She's calling it like she sees it. Manningham made an "impossible" catch, Welker didn't; Branch let one or two tough catches get away from him; Cruz didn't.

I'd have preferred if she'd kept her venting private, but she didn't. Live with it.

Both sides of the ball played well at times and terrible at others, but it is unfair to Welker to place the entire loss on him, he certainly didn't help, but the entire team didn't execute as they normally do.

that being said, id be lying if i said i didn't jump up off of my couch in a profanity laced rage when Welker dropped that ball.

Well said.

I've been wrestling with two competing truisms all morning.

The one, teams lose games; individual players don't lose games. A lot of people could have played better last night, though not many of them on that D that only gave up 19 points.

The other, as Belichick often says, the team that wins a big game is the team that makes a play when it has to; Welker didn't, Manningham did. The Giants covered three of their own fumbles, the Patriots couldn't get one of them.

Last edited:
Just saw the video.

******* AWESOME. Good for her, sticking up for her husband. She's European for christ sake, she doesn't know **** about football. She doesn't know all the little intricacies of the game. She only knows black and white. Her husband passes, the WRs and TEs are supposed to catch it.

I would appreciate my wife doing the same thing if it were me. Much respect Giselle!

Re: Mrs. Brady rips Patriots receivers

It sucks when wives do this stuff, puts the guy in a bad situation. But she does have a point there.

It sucks when wives do this stuff, puts the guy in a bad situation. But she does have a point there.

Like I said in the "other" thread. The only one here who should be pi$$ed is Brady because he has to deal with the fall-out. Other than that, I don't see it as a big deal.

GEE No kidding, theres a thread with about 6 dozen posts on it. Go follow Indy i hear they're drafting a shinny new QB

Where ? What thread are you referring to ?

Tom needs to put her in check. It's no secret Wes needs to catch that and he's taking enough heat as it is. Stop pointing fingers, your husband was far from perfect in that game too.

If her husband doesn't take a safety leading to 9 points, Welker wouldnt even need to have caught that ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST