PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gisele throws the receivers under the bus(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mrs. Brady rips Patriots receivers

i take your point and you are responding to a moronic comment, but the Safety put the D back on the field after one snap after it did a pretty good job stopping Eli the first time. It led directly to seven more giants points and gave the Giants the momentum until the drive at the end of the half. So, it was more than two points, but you are still right to call the other poster out.

Agreed. If another teams QB had caused a safety on the first play of the game, ( lets say Sanchez or Flacco ) we would be calling him all kinds on names.

HO? Wow. Women must just adore you.

That "HO" just bought your house with pocket change. You have to move by the end of the week.

He probably lives in his parents basement, so mom and dad are out on the street too!

I think we can all agree the first quarter was a clusterf*ck.

Didn't think too much about it, pretty emotional game and ppl need a few days to process it. I would still welcome Welker with open arms anyday, it was a team effort and we just failed to pull though when we needed to the most.

It was 2 points. The "D" had plenty of yards to stop the Giants, and it would have had it not screwed up with the 12 men on the field. Even if you wanted to keep Brady as the 'cause' of the Giants drive, the 'superceding cause' of the 12 men penalty would absolve him.

whenever we start to string together "causes," it usually means our guys screwed up and we're just looking where to settle the blame. it started with the safety no matter where the chain of events ultimately led. i really don't see many innocent bystanders in that sequence.

She's right ... the receivers sucked last night and should have caught a few of those in completions. Her hubby also needs to take some blame as he didn't exactly light the world on fire last night either.

But, I wish she'd keep it to herself next time.

Last edited:

Gisele... shut up.

She is talking in the heat of the moment and is pissed and some scumbag 'journalists' are filming her.

I don't have a problem with what she said (mostly because it was kind of true). But, she's a media professional and should know that anything she says in that venue has a good chance of being recorded. So, I'd imagine she's mad at herself this morning for letting her guard down for a few seconds and getting caught and being recorded, but probably not for what she said.

And the term "scumbag 'journalists'" is a redundancy. :singing:

Last edited:

When the wife of the Superbowl QB throws the teams receivers under the bus, I'm with NBC Sports Pro Football talk on this one..............its news.

yeah, it's news and legitimately so. even if she were Mrs. Goober from Gooberville, it would be news, let alone when virtually all the women in Europe, Asia and South America know you just by your first name and a sizable portion of the men in those same markets drool over your bod.

Who knew that Giselle had so many Pats Fans accounts?

Listen you colt fan sitting in your moms basement Brady gets more than you ever will have fun with your weird owner and new qb Brady will be back the fact you said Brady was already kind of ****y tells me you touch yourself daily

:trolls:

10 char

It sucks when wives do this stuff, puts the guy in a bad situation. But she does have a point there.

Interesting how we're all assuming that Ms. Bundchen isn't reflecting what she heard from her husband either in person or on the phone right after the game. I mean, we have no way of knowing, but, how do we know Brady didn't let it all out to her from the lockerroom....

anyway, the cat's out of the bag and the story has gone viral now:

Gisele Bundchen at Super Bowl, Defending Tom Brady : People.com

Last edited:

Gisele... shut up.

Nah. You keep on talking, Ms. B. I'd rather cheer for a team with a Quarterback whose wife is a world class media star and who speaks her mind than one who's married to a Mouseketeer from nowhere.

It's also kind of cool that this will be a bigger story to the hundreds of millions of people who know who Gisele Bundchen is, but don't know if the football is stuffed with feathers.

You rock, Gisele!

Like I said in the "other" thread. The only one here who should be pi$$ed is Brady because he has to deal with the fall-out. Other than that, I don't see it as a big deal.

What fallout? Why should he be "pi$$ed?"

The clip has gone viral and is getting posted way outside normal sports sites.

Gisele said what any fan watching the game saw for him/herself; Manningham made a catch when he had to, Welker and Branch didn't.

Her husband led his team on one of the greatest drives in SB history at the end of the second half but made one bad mistake at the start of the game.

Agreed. If another teams QB had caused a safety on the first play of the game, ( lets say Sanchez or Flacco ) we would be calling him all kinds on names.

She should know better. It comes with the territory. This isn't how the Patriots roll, or most team for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back