PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gisele throws the receivers under the bus(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When wives get involved this way, they need to be told to (Please be quiet - edited)

If I was welker, I would entertain offers from other teams
Ever heard of the franchise tag? Welker couldn't sign elsewhere even if he wanted to, which I can assure you he's not going to want out because Gisele makes a heat of the moment comment to a Giants fan harrassing her and is caught on camera by some blogger.

BTW, she didn't name any specific names and you just claimed Welker's ball was not that catchable. So why are you so sure she's talking about Welker? Seems like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I think we can be sure she'll never do anything that football-stupid again.

The logically correct answer is "That doesn't even make any sense, you idiots. Manning neither covered receivers nor rushed the passer."

The politically correct answer is to shrug it off.

I predict that she'll go with the latter.

She is human like the rest of us(and probably better looking then us:rolleyes:)-if some moron would have been taunting me right after the game it probably won't have been pretty can't fault her at all.

By the way plenty of blame to go around in that loss

I think we can be sure she'll never do anything that football-stupid again.

The logically correct answer is "That doesn't even make any sense, you idiots. Manning neither covered receivers nor rushed the passer."

The politically correct answer is to shrug it off.

I predict that she'll go with the latter.
Yeah, it was rather dumb to give some nobody Giants fan the reaction he was looking for. That said, I doubt that Belichick, Welker or anyone with the organization is too upset about it.

If it were Tom saying it, it'd be a big deal and show a lack of leadership like when Peyton threw his O-Line under the bus. His wife doing it? Just looks like she's sticking up for her husband. Other wives might do the same thing, they just aren't super models whose every public move is being taped/followed.

Well someone had to come out and say it.

Welker choked, he makes that catch as Collinsworth put it "100 times out of 100"...and he's right Wes Welker does NOT drop those catches yet last night when he could have won the game he lets it slip out of his hands :(

Then on the last drive Branch drops a 20+ yard gain on 1st down which would have left 50 seconds and 60 yards to go...then Hernandez did it on 2nd down.

As for the pick, once Gronk's big Micky Mouse mitt went up you HAVE to throw him the ball when he's one on one against Blackburn, he just didn't fight for the ball when it was coming towards him.

Well someone had to come out and say it.

Welker choked, he makes that catch as Collinsworth put it "100 times out of 100"...and he's right Wes Welker does NOT drop those catches yet last night when he could have won the game he lets it slip out of his hands :(

Then on the last drive Branch drops a 20+ yard gain on 1st down which would have left 50 seconds and 60 yards to go...then Hernandez did it on 2nd down.

As for the pick, once Gronk's big Micky Mouse mitt went up you HAVE to throw him the ball when he's one on one against Blackburn, he just didn't fight for the ball when it was coming towards him.

Agree with this- I wish Brady hadn't thrown it, but I kinda think it was the right choice to in some ways... Just didn't turn out all that well. Gronk called for it and Brady trusted him.

Can't blame her. Sorry, but they pissed this one away.

Brady underthrew the pass to Gronk. Gronk should perhaps have broken up the INT, but it would have been very hard for him to make the catch.

Bedard thinks, per Twitter, that Brady should have thrown Welker an easier ball to catch than he did. Arguable.

As for Gisele's comments hurting the team -- good thing she made them BEFORE talking with her husband. So it's not on him, and it will blow over.

She'll just have to dress extra-sexy next time the receivers are over for dinner, and all will be forgiven.

Why does it matter, this team is already the joke of the league anyway. 90 percent of fans of other teams/analysts etc are celebrating our loss and saying "they haven't won anything since spygate/cheating." (Not that I agree with the cheating part.)

What she says is true and doesn't matter anyway. Everything Welker has done as a Pat was erased to me by that drop. What has he won with us anyway? 0 rings.

We don't even see the second round of the playoffs without Welker. We're lucky to even make the playoffs without Welker shredding the league for the first two months. Admittedly, he should have made that catch, but is it really too much to ask for the defense to not give up a 90-yard drive?

Ever heard of the franchise tag? Welker couldn't sign elsewhere even if he wanted to, which I can assure you he's not going to want out because Gisele makes a heat of the moment comment to a Giants fan harrassing her and is caught on camera by some blogger.

BTW, she didn't name any specific names and you just claimed Welker's ball was not that catchable. So why are you so sure she's talking about Welker? Seems like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

LOL........blame welker and throw him under a bus......then tag him

Welker is really blaminh himseld because he knows he should have it. Possibly if he was wearing a Giants uniform he would have had it.

Gisele gets to live with her devastated husband who will probably be catatonic for the next several weeks, if not months. I don't blame her one bit for being upset and lashing out.

Last edited:
next time BB, don't be a smart ass and ask the Giants to wear their home uniform. ugh, why oh why...

Brady made his mistakes, but the receivers have to hang onto the ball.

Wives do this to protect their husbands.

Welker has nothing to disagree about what she said. He probably appreciates her candor.

The Game wasent lost on that one play, there were several dumb plays last night, one of which being the 12 men on the field penalty and of course the safety. here you go giants, have 9 free points.

The Game wasent lost on that one play, there were several dumb plays last night, one of which being the 12 men on the field penalty and of course the safety. here you go giants, have 9 free points.
Can't argue that, but it was 17-9 at one point. There is no way this offense shouldn't be able to score more than 17 freakin' points in these games.

Gisele is a foulmouthed skank. Always has been.

While by no means would I throw the receivers under the bus, there was enough blame to go around, what amazes me is the Giants receivers always seem to come up with those types of passes in the clutch. Well thrown or not.

I said the same thing....... cept I screamed it in my living room and no tape recorded caught it.

If you are a WR and the ball hits you in the hands (both of them)...... you must make the catch. Brady can't do this alone.

So sad and frustrated.

Like anything this is BLOWN way out of proportion by the media and clueless fans. Think about it..she's a Brazilian, supermodel who only knew of football as a roundball that resembles a checkers board. I have no problem with what she said. The only one who should be pi$$ed about it should be her husband who actually has to hear about it.

She's right. Catch the f*cking ball, Welker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes