PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants WR Mario Manningham can barely contain his excitement about facing Julian Edel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giants WR Mario Manningham can barely contain his excitement about facing Julian

And an aggressive douche in the clubs..

New England Patriots' Julian Edelman arrested for nightclub incident - ESPN Boston

New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was arraigned on one count of indecent assault and battery Tuesday after being charged with groping a woman at a Halloween party at a Boston bar.

I bet this one hasn't gone as well as you'd hoped, huh?

Re: Giants WR Mario Manningham can barely contain his excitement about facing Julian

Giants chattiness picks up some more.
Should be overflowing by next week.

Herald:
Behind enemy lines: Giants WR Mario Manningham can barely contain his excitement about facing Julian Edelman

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Behind enemy lines: Giants WR Mario Manningham can barely contain his excitement about facing Julian Edelman

Florio picked this up
Manningham wants to see Edelman on the field | ProFootballTalk

I absolutely LOVE all this talk. It reminds me so very much of a few short years ago when the entire world seemed to be pounding the Florida Gators and their fans about how they didn't even deserve to be playing for the National Championship against the mighty Ohio State Buckeyes and how they were going to wipe the field with the Gators.

We all know how that worked out.

I've been getting an eerie sense of "deja vu" about this for more than a week.

Now it's just a matter of waiting to see just how bad the beating is going to be for those poor Giants fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back