PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get claimed by your rookie binkies here!

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which rookie binky has claimed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn Crable broke my heart.
Vince Redd shattered my dreams.
Justin Rogers dashed my hopes.
Jeremy Mincey crushed my spirits.

Oh Justin Kurpeikis, Grant Steen, Lawrence Flugence, Dante Balestracci, Kader Drame, Kyle Bissinger, Keith Saunders, why did you leave me?

But I'm feelin' pretty good about this Carter guy.

:rocker: Lots of love for all of the Patriots draft picks. But Markell has a spark to him. He's working hard now and will keep working, I'm sure -- I'm looking for it all to pay off.

Nate Solder I is my man just like VOLLMER was back in the day. I loved sea bass because he was on Houston that had one of the best offenses, but overall they were not a good team. I like him because given the success of Houston not a top-tier team, but a team that had a respectable offensive.my form name actually speaks for itself ha ha ha

History lesson for you all. I guess my forum name is fairly witty.Frederick William a.k.a. "The soldier KING" was of the principality of Prussia and he was the leader that was responsible for the early Prussian identity that forged armies and built them up.during this time there was no German unification because Germany did not exist and in its place were many different principalities. I am both clever and witty. I'm a history major, which means I am a great bull****ter ;-). I use facts extremely well and I am a talented writer.in the history game you must know how to play it and BSing is a necessary thing to bolster papers and kill space at the same time. :)

Prussia is a bad word to some...the identity became synonymous with Nazi-ism, but that is a different story entirely. I'm a history major and I thought it was a clever name SOLDER instead of "soldier" EFF BRAD if I were in Pulp Fiction instead of Brad. Then Samuel L Jackson would have called me the smart mother ****er "that's right"

Look at the big brain on Tom. He's a smart mother-flucker (had to edit) that's right you mind if I have a sip of that tasty beverage to wash this down????

Hahaheha

I am Irish, but I have the utmost respect for the German and Russian warriors because I think they are TOUGH SOBS with solid genetics.:cool:

Is Anna Kournikova and I would have a child she could most certainly play w/ my Pennis balls.

mine are actually grapefruit sized because I take chancesand that nothing to lose by doing so.

I don't what the F your talking about, but the Germans are the NY Jets of warfare. They talk a lot sh*t and they haven't won it all in a long time.

F*ck the Jets and the Germans.

Last edited:
I always wait for the UDFA rookies - and I usually do pretty well, having "been adopted" by BJGE from day one as well as several other past UDFAs who have turned into solid contributors.

But I actually think this will go down as one of the most productive drafts... Solder will contribute... Vereen especially will contribute and I expect he'll quickly become a fan favorite, catching passes, running the ball and even making some key blocks.

Mallet I expected to be flipped to become a 1st round draft choice if he simply behaves - I'll be pulling for him in a big way too!

And the rest of em just need to prove it on the field and let the chips fall where they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back