PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garoppolo trade value for 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that debacle last night maybe the Bears are looking. A 2015 first, 2016 Second and Matt Forte should do it. ;)

The way I see it—post-KC nonsense aside—the Pats are bullish on Garoppolo.

Assuming he doesn't have an O'Connellesque meltdown, I only see two ways that he gets traded:
(1) Some team makes an offer too good for Belichick to pass up. [Remember that the Pats pulled the trigger as soon as they were on the clock; they basically saw him as too good to pass up at that point.]
(2) Brady gets a contract extension that runs out the clock on his rookie contract (à la Mallett).

After that debacle last night maybe the Bears are looking. A 2015 first, 2016 Second and Matt Forte should do it. ;)
Aren't they pretty well tied to Cutler because of his contract?

Aren't they pretty well tied to Cutler because of his contract?

It was really a tongue in cheek comment. But yes they are. Which was moronic of them to begin with the give him such a massive contract.

I disagree......

Who is the safer bet for the NFL, Garropalo, Winston, or Mariota.
If I was picking a college team I would go with Winston, but for the NFL I would go with Garropalo.
Now, we probably wouldn't get a top 10 pick for him, but what about a 10-20 pick?

Houston really needs a Quarterback.
Philly (20-25 range, may go QB).

Huh?

Philly has Foles and Barkely as a 3rd stringer and Mallett is now getting his shot, we have no idea how that will go.

OT, but can you imagine how big a star Forte would be if he played for a good team? He's in his 7th season and has 2 career playoff games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft