PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game From 1992 John Madden Says Teams Usually Videotape Your Signal Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @Jetssuck, this is getting traction. Don't know if anyone else saw this but while discussing the Patriots some anchor on the NFL Network just mentioned to Willie McGinest, and I'm paraphrasing here; "we were just watching John Madden in 1992 casually mention that teams steal signals".

Good stuff mayne. Thanks for watching an entire game from 1992 ya weirdo.

I'm glad this was found. Though it's upsetting to me that we even have to resort to all of this right now. I'm just ready to move on from all this and idiots on BSPN just won't let it happen.

Not sure if it was me who got it to barstool because I tweeted them earlier but more are starting to pick this up. GREAT find OP.

The youtube clip of this now has over 50,000 views. Ordway even played it on air on weei. So word has gotten out at least locally.

"we were just watching John Madden in 1992 casually mention that teams steal signals".

This isn't enough. It isn't just that people steal signals, it is that they filmed them.

I know you were paraphrasing, but I just feel like ^that^ is too critical to glance past.

zolak and bertrand played it today as well

The youtube clip of this now has over 50,000 views. Ordway even played it on air on weei. So word has gotten out at least locally.
I know that Matt Taibi tweeted it and it got re-tweeted. I also know that I sent it to Florio..

Kudos on the find.. Things are going to continue to be interesting for the NFL

colin cowherd played it as well today, albeit to his much smaller audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents