PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny headline on ESPN First take: Suggs vs Uggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care about media love, and with the way Ravens played yesterday I can see why they wouldnt be getting talked about. I'm sick of the whining myself. And sometimes you need a gift to get by, i'm sure Tom is still thanking the refs from the AFCC vs the Raiders

If you're trying to rile this group up, you're gonna have to do a lot better than Tuck or Spygate (which your next post will no doubt mention)...we've heard it all and we just love to embrace the hate...I'll give you one more comment before I put you on ignore and stop taking your bait...

Last edited:
I've already chimed in about the game in another thread. If I get banned for such small things, then so be it. An uptight forum isnt the place i want to be

I'm sure I can't wait to read it. :blahblah:

And BTW, you'll only get banned out here if you start hijacking serious threads, which this clearly is not intended to be, or insult another poster directly.

Last edited:
PM me and you can find out what it is that makes me a man

ROFL, did you seriously just type this!

Are you gonna take a page out of Brett Favre's book? If so, feel free to post the link here! I hear Photoshop can do wonders for any.....deficiencies.

Hopefully this go round the pretty boy can wait til AFTER the game to do his nails and make-up, then he wont cry to the refs so much when he gets hit

Maybe Ray Lewis should wait AFTER the game to get away with murdering people, then he won't cry to media every time he gets beat down by the Patriots.

ROFL, did you seriously just type this!

Are you gonna take a page out of Brett Favre's book? If so, feel free to post the link here! I hear Photoshop can do wonders for any.....deficiencies.

Apparently Brett didn't know about the photoshop. ;)

.."ugg" is the sound people make when first encountering Suggs ugly mug.

suggs3.jpg

He is one Ugg-ly dude.
The headline should be Ugg vs Ugly!

Man...I just can't wait to get out of Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft