PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny Giants moment

These are screen grabs that represent what happened after late TD on both sidelines , the Giants seemed a bit befuddled by it to be honest and Coughlin wasn't happy but he never is...

photo2_zps4693f4c7.jpg

photo3_zps32cf5ce3.jpg

photo5_zps110ac77e.jpg

photo4_zps1f5e5e8c.jpg

photo6_zpseeb39ffc.jpg

photo7_zps7a973d40.jpg

photo8_zps47e9cbaf.jpg

photo9_zps931b0868.jpg

Another great post to read with Mr. Burn's voice in your head (Simpsons), it makes it twice as epic.

Brilliant!

I used to be a regular poster in the 'fun and games' subforum on another site; one of my acquaintances admitted to reading my wisecracks in a Stewie voice :D

Tebow in the shotgun, ball is snapped, Tebow looks to his right, slings an arch......

....TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Tom Coughlin said:
coughlin_giants_game_winning_kick_1.jpg

Need a gif of Colonel Coughlin chompin on gum whilst pissed...that would be funny!

Coughlin sure makes some funny faces, but if Bill were no longer the HC of the NEP,
Coughlin's is the first name I would call to replace him.

BTW just an observation in one of the pictures I posted , specifically Tebow standing next to Mallet...either Mallet is 7 feet tall (not 6' 6") or Tebow is 6' 0" (not 6' 3") Tebow looks tiny next to him.

Coughlin sure makes some funny faces, but if Bill were no longer the HC of the NEP,

Not sure if he'd be the very first name or even in the top few, but I definitely agree that you have to have some respect for him as an actual coach. The bottom line is that they did beat us in both SB tries, as much as it pains me to admit it, and as closely contested as both games were. Yeah, they definitely got some very lucky breaks, but they also hung around long enough to take advantage of those breaks, and Coughlin deserves some of that credit.

I'd probably want Kraft to seriously court Nick Saban as the replacement if it came down to it. I think he has grown a lot since his time as MIA head coach, and what he's done in Alabama has been incredible.

Believe it or not, I also have some respect for the Harbaugh brothers--as much as I absolutely hate them and think they're total ****s.

Not sure if he'd be the very first name or even in the top few, but I definitely agree that you have to have some respect for him as an actual coach. The bottom line is that they did beat us in both SB tries, as much as it pains me to admit it, and as closely contested as both games were. Yeah, they definitely got some very lucky breaks, but they also hung around long enough to take advantage of those breaks, and Coughlin deserves some of that credit.

I'd probably want Kraft to seriously court Nick Saban as the replacement if it came down to it. I think he has grown a lot since his time as MIA head coach, and what he's done in Alabama has been incredible.

Believe it or not, I also have some respect for the Harbaugh brothers--as much as I absolutely hate them and think they're total ****s.

Saban knows his stuff, but the way he left the Doofins, while not Petrino-esque, was still scummy.

And I agree about the Harbaughs, on both counts.

Besides, he's said to have a learning disability (and is impressively well-spoken despite it!), so we should cut him some slack for holding views that most intelligent people don't share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to reserve terms equivalent to "religious imbecile" for fundamentalists, creationists, and so on. I'm not aware that Tebow is one of those.

Besides, he's said to have a learning disability (and is impressively well-spoken despite it!), so we should cut him some slack for holding views that most intelligent people don't share.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TC is 67. I think the Giants will likely be his last job. But if the Gs do fire him, he could be that stable coaching hire a down-and-out franchise might go for.

TC is 67. I think the Giants will likely be his last job. But if the Gs do fire him, he could be that stable coaching hire a down-and-out franchise might go for.

I can't imagine him coaching much longer. He's a good one, though.

I like to reserve terms equivalent to "religious imbecile" for fundamentalists, creationists, and so on. I'm not aware that Tebow is one of those.

What does that post have to do with this thread?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back