PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny Brady/Manning coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

richpats

Banned
Reaction score
The only team Tom Brady hasn't beaten in the NFL is the Redskins.
The only team Peyton Manning hasn't beaten is the Panthers.

On 10/28, Indy goes to Carolina at 1pm and NE hosts Washington at 4:15pm.

Man, I seriously want Carolina to win that game. But even if the Colts win, Manning will have done it by a few hours with 50 more starts.

Was Polian behind the head-scratching scheduling of Skins/Pats for a 4:15 game to give Peyton the chance to claim the title of 'beating everyone' first?

That is funny, and I really hope Payton loses by a lot.:rocker:

For some reason, that loss to Washington has stuck with me all this time. I really want to lay one into those guys.

For some reason, that loss to Washington has stuck with me all this time. I really want to lay one into those guys.

Besides living close to DC (and being surrounded by Redskins fans), the Pats haven't beaten Washington since 1972.

The '03 loss stung b/c it was the last loss before the streak and every article mentioned the '20-17 loss to the Washington Redskins on September 28, 2003'.

And that was to a crappy 6-10 team coached by Steve Spurrier :(

True. Last time they beat us we went on to win 20+ games in a row.

The only team Tom Brady hasn't beaten in the NFL is the Redskins.
The only team Peyton Manning hasn't beaten is the Panthers.

On 10/28, Indy goes to Carolina at 1pm and NE hosts Washington at 4:15pm.

Man, I seriously want Carolina to win that game. But even if the Colts win, Manning will have done it by a few hours with 50 more starts.

Was Polian behind the head-scratching scheduling of Skins/Pats for a 4:15 game to give Peyton the chance to claim the title of 'beating everyone' first?

Carolina's coming off a bye week and playing at home...

It sucks because the Pats had every opportunity to win that game. That, and if they won that game they would have won 18 games in a row to end the season, been 18-1, and added three games to The Streak.

Last edited:
Besides living close to DC (and being surrounded by Redskins fans), the Pats haven't beaten Washington since 1972.

The '03 loss stung b/c it was the last loss before the streak and every article mentioned the '20-17 loss to the Washington Redskins on September 28, 2003'.

I went to that game with my son. We had half the team injured, and we played like it, with a bunch of turnovers. One less player injured and we would have won.....IMHO

So, each is 0-1 against those respective teams??

I don't think Manning has ever PLAYED at BofA stadium.
I remember DeShaun Foster went off on us in the second half of the loss at the Dome. Colts let them hang around (easily could have had a double digit lead at half) and the got us in the end.

So, each is 0-1 against those respective teams??

I don't think Manning has ever PLAYED at BofA stadium.
I remember DeShaun Foster went off on us in the second half of the loss at the Dome. Colts let them hang around (easily could have had a double digit lead at half) and the got us in the end.

Brady is 0-1 against the Skins and Manning is 0-2 in 2 home contests vs. the Panthers.

That loss hurt; The Pats would have won 24 in a row, unbeaten untied, instead of 21. The record would have been more secure. Winning either 21 or 24 in a row is a great record, but don't forget the Browns still hold the longest unbeaten streak at 28 (but with two ties; longest consecutive unbeaten, untied is 18 in a row).

Meanwhile there are still two teams that have been to the Super Bowl more often than the Pats; the Broncos went 6 times, and the Cowboys 8 times. There are lots of clubs tied with the Pats with 5 Super Bowl appearances.

Brady is 0-1 against the Skins and Manning is 0-2 in 2 home contests vs. the Panthers.

I do not remember the other loss, do you have the info? ty.

Last edited:

I was at that game. Redskins fans were horrible, cussing and saying all these things to me and my mom. I mean really, I understand talking sh!t to the other fans but this went a lot further. I really hope we smash them into pieces that game. Down with the Redskins.

I went to that game with my son. We had half the team injured, and we played like it, with a bunch of turnovers. One less player injured and we would have won.....IMHO

I remember Brady had an arm injury.

Maybe if they humiliate us at home....... We can go on a 40+ win tear. Thats what hmmm 2 superbowls or maybe 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back