PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Francesca on WFAN re: Jets: 'I Told You So'

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Wiki, touching on what FreeTedWilliams mentioned...

When Bill Parcells had his controversial departure from the New England Patriots in 1996 Mike Francesa took the side of his good friend and has been critical of the Patriots' owner, Robert Kraft.

Francesa has been overtly critical of Kraft as a person and as an owner. In 1999, when Bill Parcells stepped down as the head coach of the New York Jets, Bill Belichick was to take over as head coach. However, Belichick made a surprise announcement that he would not be the coach and then accepted the position with the Patriots.

Francesa saw this as disgraceful to his long time friend, Bill Parcells and has also attacked Belichick on air as one of the worst people he had ever known. His personal resentment of Belichick and his success with the Patriots has been made well known on the air.

Last edited:
How so?Tell me genius?I told u that the guy's a hypocrite.While i agree about what he said about the pats defense he acts like they dont have potential.I take his comments with a grain of salt.

Thanks guys.

It's funny, everyone attacks Belichick for being a jerk. But the more you read, the more and more these media people were the ones whom originally fractured the relationship. I say good for Belichick...you don't need backstabbers around you. Don't forgive, and you have no reason to forget. Keep all these snakes at arm's length!

How so?Tell me genius?I told u that the guy's a hypocrite.While i agree about what he said about the pats defense he acts like they dont have potential.I take his comments with a grain of salt.

As I noted: "Present tense, which is what you were using with "He's saying". "

Really, this is nothing more than you bashing the guy for your perception of his overall take, rather than actually looking at what he was saying today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes