PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats on the win. I was still proud of the way the Jets played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your PM, goheels....

I don't believe in handshakes after a professional game.

(don't bring up the setting an example BS)

We Won and all I wanted was a split vs. the JESTS. I wish you all a MUCH longer stint of losing and HORRIBLE luck. RayRay the amount of chit you come in here w/ is:bricks:

I don't even make accounts for other teams forums. Plz let the Door hit you on the way out:):):)

Your WR corps is MUCH weaker than last year.
Sanchez is mediocre
Your Run O-Line is AWFUL and I only credit your DB coverage downfield for hurting our Passing attack. Brady still got 300 plus yards and BJGE ran a a train on your entire defense.

Gawd your WR corps sux over last year. (I feared last yrs. bunch)
Braylon>Plax. Very poor move (curious what are ages of both b/c honestly idk?

Sincerely
The Solder King :)

Vlad Duccasse>Solder according to you:rofl:

Last edited:
Wow, a jets fan getting banned from JI. A rare sighting indeed. Reading that was a bit like watching someone get kicked out of the KKK for just being way too racist. You are a real piece of work.

Before laying into me you ought to step back and reconsider your holier-than-though role as self-appointed board apologist to habitually disrespectful trolls. The fact you haven't been paying attention is obvious enough by your own admission, but it's beyond mystifying that you consider his OP "thoughtful" and "rational."

Go get 'em Tune

Hey shmessy

It looks like patsfaninpittsburgh isn't the only one getting tired.

Use the link that Rob0729 posted and scroll down to RayRAy. He already edited and deleted what he had written, but 2 posts down someone responded to his original post and it can be seen there. He is the stereotypical D-Bag for any fanbase.

Wow, what an incredibly sleazebag thing to say about Myra, Jetsfan1/RayRay. And here I thought you were just regular jets scum.

Your mother must be proud. In this case, I don't know if that's sarcasm or not.

All the pre-game noise about descension in locker room, their offensive struggles, etc etc...

The way I see it...

Jets said they were going to run the ball, and they did, and that was critical in trying to control TOP and keep Brady and the offense off the field.

Except that the seven 3 and outs, says that it didn't work..

The numbers might not dictate it, but Jets played pretty well on D, and keeping Patriots in check, and keeping the game within reach for most of the game.

If racking up a huge number of penalties is your idea of them playing well, great.

It was a game at half time, and everybody here knows it. The opening second-half drive was a killer for the Jets, a mistake by Smith in zone protection, and a hell of an effort by Revis to make a play to try and save the drive.

That pass to Branch, that was a BS call, I know you'll agree, Branch was switching hands, when contact was made, Branch didn't even have possession of the ball, that call should have never been overturned.

Learn the rules. Branch was down by contact. He was moving the ball after Pace touched him. The replays showed it perfectly. What is BS is losers like yourself and Calvin Pace attempting to claim otherwise. BTW, even if Branch didn't have possession of the ball, the Jets wouldn't have gotten it. It would have been called an incomplete pass.

The officiating once again bounced the way of the Pats, it's tiring to see the officials bail the Patriots out, and they did on several drives, while killing the Jets on a couple of their own drives.

*ROFLMAO* Sorry, but there were at least 2 other calls that the refs missed that should have gone against the Jets. And it would have negated McKnight's runback. a 4 man wedge is illegal. There was also clipping on the play. And all of the calls on the Jets were LEGIT.

Pats made some critical in game adjustments against Jets defensive packages that were designed to play the pass, additional DB's on the field, and less up front on the LOS, Pats made the adjustment and ran the ball. As I said earlier, the Pats set up the run off of their passing game, the Jets had to respect the passing game, credit to the Pats for running it and executing. Some would say they gashed the Jets run D, no, not true, because Jets didn't have their run D in many of those situations, they had their pass defensive packages on the field.

You are such a tool. The Pats were running the ball to start with. Changing up the play-calling because the Jets are stupid enough to telegraph what they are going to be doing isn't "using the pass to set up the run". The Pats run gashed the Jets defense. Period. The Jets gambled that they'd be able to stop the Pats running game and that gamble lost.

The Jets came to play, their running game showed up, and the offense showed some signs after a poor week last week. Mangold returning was huge, and immediately played dividends in the running game, and in pass protection.

You are clearly delusional. I don't call getting only 96 yards rushing "showing up to play". I don't call getting under 300 yards in offence "showing up to play".

The defense needed to make a play on that final drive, and they fell short, credit to the Pats.

It was a battle, round 1 goes to the Pats.

It's a long season, it's about who is playing the best at the end of the season.

Well, the Jets are behind the 8-ball now. Some people are already predicting a giant collapse for the Jets going forward with talk that the Jets could be at 2-7. Personally, I don't see the Jets doing better than 5-4 the rest of the season. That's not gonna get them anywhere.

Pathetic

I commented on the one call and some others I thought the Pats got the benefit of

I also gave the Pats credit with their in game adjustments on offense against a Jets D, with personnel packages that were looking to stop the pass

Not sure why you wouldn't think the congrats was real, just doing my part to show up after the game.

If you need to move it off the main board, not exactly sure what you're trying to achieve, but it's pretty shallow.

The Congrats weren't real. Not from someone like yourself. It was clear in your wording that you still have no respect for the Pats and that you are as clueless as ever.

Actually the Sanchise did not have a bad game yesterday. No stupid decisions. No costly fumbles. Hit the open guys for TDs. Several Jets dropped easy catches starting with John Connor's drop of an easy 1st down. Scored 3-3 inside the Red Zone.

The Jets run game got shut down big time and the Jets D could not hold the Pats under 30 even with a gift pick on a Brady TD pass.

As is the constant backhanded compliments about the Jets being lucky getting in the playoffs the last couple of years, the same crying was done about Revis today.

The Jets HAVE been lucky to get into the play-offs the last couple of years. There is nothing backhanded about that. As for Revis, maybe you should learn the rules of the game before you open your mouth because it was clear as day that Revis was committing "Illegal contact" well beyond the 5 yard limit on more than 75% of the plays.

Really, you want to go there?

Sorry, I commented on how I saw it, it wasn't like I didn't give the Pats any credit.

I guess Pats fans really do need to have smoke blown up their ass all day and anybody that dares to question, or not throw rose petals at them is questioned, moved off the main forum, or banned for no reason at all... :rolleyes:

I said congrats, Pats got round 1, Jets certainly didn't do enough to win today, but they showed signs of being the team they can and should be when people were questioning them all week.

There are plenty of reasons to have banned you. First, you're a troll. I don't consider you a Jets Fan. Secondly, there was no real congrats in your post. It's was insult. You know it. We know it. No one is asking for you to "blow smoke up our ass all day", but being legit and not blatantly insulting us from the get go would sure help you out. It's why I have issues with you and have treated you the way you deserved. Not as a real poster, but as a troll.

Last edited:
I only heard the first half, but watched the second half. It looked to me like several times Brady looked Welker's way and he and Revis were almost synchronized the way they moved. You can't completely stop Welker--he's too good, but I was very impressed with Revis. I thought overall the Jets did a pretty good job against our passing attack, but that opened up opportunities for BJGE.
24-33-321 How is that a good defensive day?

The Congrats weren't real. Not from someone like yourself. It was clear in your wording that you still have no respect for the Pats and that you are as clueless as ever.

bahahaha

I <3 it Bruinz I effing LOVE it!!!

we can see through his phony antics Bruinz:cool:

that POS would have made a thread belittling us if we had lost and he comes here wanting to smoke the proverbial peace pipe??? Go smoke something else Long and hard Chump

GET LOST
RayRay:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Last edited:
You're the genius who kept saying BJGE was "nothing special".

27 for 136 yds, 2 TD's and no fumbles for FOUR YEARS now.

Congratulations - your team got run over by "nothing special".

You can now wipe the gunk of your chin. And don't scrape your head on your "low ceiling".

BJGE hasn't fumbled in over 1600 carries. That includes HS, 920 in college, and over 400 in the NFL. I don't believe there is a single RB in the history of the game that can say that..

Revis is amazing. He instincts reminded me of Ty Law's. Almost shutting down Welker is no easy task.

I didn't realize that 5 catches for 124 yards was "almost shutting Welker down."..

He did fumble in that preseason game against the bengals that cost the pats a 4-0 preseason :( . Not that it matters all. As long as he keeps up not fumbling in games that count.

24-33-321 How is that a good defensive day?

OK...I'll explain this to you....just wait a sec...while I put these green lensed RR 19 sunglasses on....there...alrighty then...it is clear that 24-33-321 is a STEEP decline from Brady's earlier numbers and show a definite DECLINE here in his TWILIGHT years...contrast this with the well known "Ceiling Unlimited!!!!!!" Mark Sanchez's outstanding 166 yards passing, 6.5 yard/pass average and it is CLEAR...the Jets outplayed the Patriots offensively and did a fantastic defensive job on the rapidly declining "Twilight" Brady....OK...gotta take the green sunglasses off now, my eyes are getting crossed.....

Last edited:
From your tone, I take it that you don't care much for Jetsfan1 or RayRay or whatever he goes by on the various message boards.

In answer to your question, TuneScribe, I read every word of his opening post and it was thoughtful, properly punctuated and rational for a Jets fan after getting beat by two scores on the road. I did not agree in some cases, but the opening post was fine.

No, I do not know the history of that guy, nor anyone on this message board for that matter, so get off your high horse. If you want to talk about football, do so, but knock off the holier than thou Dalai Lama crap.

I don't see how any person can think that his remarks were "thoughtful" when they were so blatantly back-handed..

anybody who says anything remotely negative about MHK should be perma banned at the very least. i would suggest a lynch mob. how can anybody say something so disrespectful about someone who has done so much for other people? myra by all accounts was a saint a absolute sweet heart of a human being.

Last edited:
What is disgusting is that the ban over there has already been lifted on him.. At least, it doesn't say banned under his name like it does with the poster "Carmen".

Someone PM me about the Jets fan on Jets insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back