PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Legit article on why Miami wins the east!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the dumping done on Ballsackforever, Zippo59 summed it all up better than anyone.

You started out here being ****y an arrogant, and now that the Doofins couldn't back up all the crap you spewed, your seem torked off that noone here is willing to forget all the BS you came out of the gate with.

I told you once and I'll tell you again, you don't go into someone's house, take a dump on the floor and expect all to be forgiven once you clean up your mess, so deal with it or go somewhere else you friggin turd.

Right here is the Post of the Year............hits the nail right on the head. Too f'n funny.

Gotta laugh at this AquaDouche4Ever clown. Either he's a glutton for punishment or has got to be the biggest idiot on two feet for coming back here to eat MASSIVE amounts of crow after his endless spew came back to bite him in the arse. Keep coming back for more AquaFag4Ever, we have plenty more crow left to spoon feed ya'..................

I told you once and I'll tell you again, you don't go into someone's house, take a dump on the floor and expect all to be forgiven once you clean up your mess, so deal with it or go somewhere else you friggin turd.

this somehow reminds me of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the charger fans that swarmed the boards during january/february....

ahh good times...

i can assure you all 20 of so of those idiots wont come back with that same attitude next year....and the year after that,...

after the next 2 years....we wont see any of them, b/c LT will be washed up, merriman woudlve either lost all his talent b/c he cant juice up anymore, or he woudlve been banned from the league for his 4th steroid offense...and all those stupid charger fans will become....umm....niner fans if a.smith gets them going....

for those idiots, in 05 it was go steelers....then 06 go chargers, they lose one game, now its go colts......oh god...pats are the favorites going into the 07 season....does this mean they're goign to be wearing patriot blue????

on the other hand, it must be nice to have a #7 rothliesberger, #21 LT, #18 manning jerseys in their closets....

Last edited:
Of all the dumping done on Ballsackforever, Zippo59 summed it all up better than anyone.

You started out here being ****y an arrogant, and now that the Doofins couldn't back up all the crap you spewed, your seem torked off that noone here is willing to forget all the BS you came out of the gate with.

to the top

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Notice how the gutless douchebag hasn't come back to either defend himself or apologize for being such a ****y sack of monkey ****e.........

Notice how the gutless douchebag hasn't come back to either defend himself or apologize for being such a ****y sack of monkey ****e.........
he wont either .hes a p-ssy.

Last edited:

Double G,

AquaFool4Ever is going off to lick his wounds now, but he'll probably be back here in August for some more of his half-baked preseason predictions. I'm sure the Doofins will be his odds-on favorite again to win it all. I can hardly wait.

It reminds me of when RS used to do his half-arsed predictions every year. The only difference being that even RS would get something right every now and then, kinda like the proverbial blind squirrel finding the occasional nut. This AquaGoof4Ever on the other hand isn't finding any nuts...............he's batting .000

I say Pride comes before FALL.... Bringing something up from the past is childish, and what does BB always say?? I'm paraphrasing, " The past is the past, it won't help you now." Why bring up something that is stupid and not going to help our team in the future? No wonder other fans hate us-- we are rude, and arrogant. Eat some humble pie and quit rubbing other teams shortfalls in their face...

Last edited:
I say Pride comes before FALL.... Bringing something up from the past is childish, and what does BB always say?? I'm paraphrasing, " The past is the past, it won't help you now." Why bring up something that is stupid and not going to help our team in the future? No wonder other fans hate us-- we are rude, and arrogant. Eat some humble pie and quit rubbing other teams shortfalls in their face...

Good point.

Right here is the Post of the Year............hits the nail right on the head. Too f'n funny.

Gotta laugh at this AquaDouche4Ever clown. Either he's a glutton for punishment or has got to be the biggest idiot on two feet for coming back here to eat MASSIVE amounts of crow after his endless spew came back to bite him in the arse. Keep coming back for more AquaFag4Ever, we have plenty more crow left to spoon feed ya'..................

eh in the end they're all the same....some just take it to another level sometimes...

You don't come to an enemy fan messageboard and start saying ****y things about how your team is going to cruch us and you can't wait for the season to start because you are going to be so good and we are going to be so bad unless you are hoping to riase some negative reactions. When you turn out to be laughably wrong don't act like it's unfair when people rub your own ****iness in your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey