PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fox out if Broncos lose to Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Broncos lose to the Colts in their own stadium, I wonder if Elway might want to just blow the whole thing up and dump Manning as well to sign all of their young players back.

I wonder if the Forehead will retire after this season. Second half of the season he has not looked at all good.

Watching the Colts vs Broncos game felt like watching a funeral.

New Orleans style, after the entombment, maybe, because I was celebrating.

I read some rumors about Josh going to the Broncos once our playoff run ends and Fox gets fired....anyone else hear about this? That actually would be kind of scary if forehead stays another year, considering Josh knows everything about our offense and how to stop us.

Any MDs posting here who can explain to us laypersons how Manning's "thigh" injury affects his decision making?

Thgh bone's connected to the hip bone, hip bone's connected to the rib bone, rib bone's connected to the collar bone, collarbone's connected to the neck bone, neck bone's connected to the choke bone.............

I read some rumors about Josh going to the Broncos once our playoff run ends and Fox gets fired....anyone else hear about this? That actually would be kind of scary if forehead stays another year, considering Josh knows everything about our offense and how to stop us.

I heard Cutler is available as well.

Those two could be scary together..............

That actually would be kind of scary if forehead stays another year, considering Josh knows everything about our offense and how to stop us.

Ain't that the truth,..............

I wonder if the Forehead will retire after this season. Second half of the season he has not looked at all good.

Amy Laurence on ESPN radio mentioned Peyton's passing rating was 117 - HoF until the last seven games, when it's a Sanchezlike 85. His non-commital statement to me suggests he is slowly going down the path of retiring. The only reason to play is to improve his standing as one of the greatest QBs....does he think Denver is a platform he can challenge NE and Seattle? I don't think so.

During his weekly segment on Gresh n Zolak, Albert Breer slyly said to watch what happens should Denver lose. He didn't openly declare that Fox could b out but certainly hinted at it

I interpreted Breer's comment as foreshadowing that Manning would retire. Part of the conversation preceding that was about what was wrong with Manning.

During his weekly segment on Gresh n Zolak, Albert Breer slyly said to watch what happens should Denver lose. He didn't openly declare that Fox could b out but certainly hinted at it

Albert Breer and sly..... does not compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST