Four more quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12TheGoat

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Four more quarters

Tom_Brady_Facebook_Post_Were_On_To_Buffalo.png

Maybe the best all around team Brady has had to work with since 07? What do you guys think?

Wow, 27-0......Miami, Arizona, and we have Buffalo coming to town. Does it matter who will be playing QB? I guess, it might determine how many draft picks the Pats get if Jimmy G. starts.

Maybe the best all around team Brady has had to work with since 07? What do you guys think?

The '14 Super Bowl team was pretty damn good too.

We had Wilfork, Revis, Browner, Akeem Ayers, Chandler Jones, Shane Vereen, plus a lot of our current squad.

Wow, 27-0......Miami, Arizona, and we have Buffalo coming to town. Does it matter who will be playing QB? I guess, it might determine how many draft picks the Pats get if Jimmy G. starts.

I think I'd start Jacoby against the Bills. 1) Jimmy's value can only decrease by starting, as with a Grade 2 sprain, even if he is able, physically, to play, his performance will be very hindered, and the league has a short memory. Nobody remembers to mention you were playing hurt when they look at your stats; they'll only see the huge drop-off in play. 2) It's the Bills. We should easily be able to pick up the win with Jacoby under center.

I think I'd start Jacoby against the Bills. 1) Jimmy's value can only decrease by starting, as with a Grade 2 sprain, even if he is able, physically, to play, his performance will be very hindered, and the league has a short memory. Nobody remembers to mention you were playing hurt when they look at your stats; they'll only see the huge drop-off in play. 2) It's the Bills. We should easily be able to pick up the win with Jacoby under center.
Jimmy gives us the best chance to win it he's healthy enough. Happy for JB but Jimmy allows us to open up the offense a lot more and trust him throwing more than JB.

Jimmy gives us the best chance to win it he's healthy enough. Happy for JB but Jimmy allows us to open up the offense a lot more and trust him throwing more than JB.

If he's healthy enough, sure, but he's got a Grade 2 AC sprain. At the moment, he apparently can't really even raise his arm. Brady played with the same injury, and I believe his accuracy dropped to somewhere in the 40% range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft