PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forum direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Tom that he has to play with his right arm tied behind his back. That should help make some of those games closer. More game plan insight will follow. If that doesn't work tell Randy he can't use his hands to catch the ball. Just a thought.

I thought that's what Na-Polian has been getting at for years?

sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and my entire left arm has no feeling.

Of course, it had fallen asleep b/c i had fallen asleep laying on it a weird way.

but everytime i wake up in the middle of the night, and my arm is asleep, i kinda freak out.

One day in college i woke up to my alarm for a test in an important class very early and BOTH arms were asleep.... yes you read that right, both arms. So i was flopping back and forth trying to get out of bed but i couldn't. I looked like a fish rolling around. it was a really crappy experience.

I ended up making the test and i probably got an 83 on it.

I don't know what this says about me but I this to be the funniest post I have read in a long time. People are looking at me weird because I am laughing so hard.

Seems like this year more then ever all the forum is used for is to post links to stories we all read before their posted, *****ing about media members who said something bad about us, or just general ass grabbing. Gone are the the on the field threads about keys to the game, or how to counteract the skins pass D. Instead I get a Mike reiss link.

Maybe I should be a more active participant and post these types of threads. Hopefully we get back to basics at some point.
I like the links, especially if they're to outside media.

Because spygate and the team's performance have made the Pats sports enemy #1, the volume of crap in the outside world has never been higher. The messageboard reflects that.

But mostly, as Patchick said, it only ever was a few posts and some of those key people left. Nowadays, you can find their posts here. Next week, when a terrific poster named AllWorldTightEnd resumes posting in that same locale, it'll get even better.

Last edited:
Are you familiar with the self-pleasuring method known as "the stranger"?

Oh we all fall in love
But we disregard the danger
Though we share so many secrets
There are some we'll never tell
Why were you so surprised
That you never saw the Stranger
Did you ever let your lover see
The stranger in yourself

--Billy Joel

Last edited:
Seems like this year more then ever all the forum is used for is to post links to stories we all read before their posted, *****ing about media members who said something bad about us, or just general ass grabbing. Gone are the the on the field threads about keys to the game, or how to counteract the skins pass D. Instead I get a Mike reiss link.

Maybe I should be a more active participant and post these types of threads. Hopefully we get back to basics at some point.

I agree. I tried to start a thread before the Dallas game (I think it was Dallas?) to break down the match ups of the individual units. Got a couple of "yeah thats" replies then died. Drowned in the hyperbole that seems to overwhelm the board lately. Once was a time here that after getting my breakdown shredded, others would join in, pick a different unit, and give it a go. Not so much any more.

You're right about the link replies too. We can all read Reiss. A thread started with a Reiss link is great. But in this situation, it would be nice to read what others HERE think about keys, match ups and breakdowns. Not what someone in the media thinks, no matter how good they are.

I love the links -- especially the ones that do not go to the herald or globe. Still, I agree that the whole victim thing is depressing. This is an awesome team. Let's enjoy it. I took a week off during videogate and came back to more of the same. This is a fan site -- let's be fans! Lets talk about the players, coaches, and opponents. Let's ignore the media -- we hate them anyway. And YES the patriots will go undefeated and embarrass the Cowboys in the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST