PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Pats QB Ryan Mallett misses team flight to game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, Mallet was rumored to be a meth head in college. If true, wonder if he's fing up again

I'm just wondering if we have to give that high 2nd round pick (#33) back to the Texans now since he's been cut?

Brady was clearly still inside the tackle box, and heaved the ball straight down Main Street like a dumb ass. I think the call was right in this instance. No one was anywhere near the ball.

It looks like the right decision would've been to throw it at someone's feet, or to the sideline. I'd imagine that the pressure beating Vollmer (76) in your pic is what led to this mistake.

How about throwing it to Wes?

And yeah, Vollmer got toasted on that one.

That play was garbage from the start, just like the pass attempt to Slater (!?!) two weeks earlier.

How about throwing it to Wes?

And yeah, Vollmer got toasted on that one.

Well, sure--Welker was clearly the best decision, but I was speaking purely of the "lesser of the evils" scenarios in terms of getting the ball away, since he didn't seem to see him open.

I would only trade Garoppolo for a top 20 draft pick. Look at the QBs taken recently, they're junk. I don't think a legit elite franchise QB has been drafted in the first round since Aaron Rodgers.
Nobody is giving a top 20 pick for a guy with 3 quarters of garbage time play under his belt

Nobody is giving a top 20 pick for a guy with 3 quarters of garbage time play under his belt
Exactly. Which is one of the reasons for why I think that we shouldn't trade him

Exactly. Which is one of the reasons for why I think that we shouldn't trade him
I can't imagine that they will, that being said if they did the first person they would bring in would be mallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back