PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriots TE Jake Bequtte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find it quite hard to believe. No security? Just before the midterms? Not that anyone actually likes the Pelosis, but the timing is a bit sus. Regardless, even if it did happen, I’m finding it hard to generate much sympathy.

Pelosi's kunty daughter had a good laugh at Rand Paul when he got attacked at his home. I'm sure she is not as amused by this.

Personally, I think it's the hammer's fault not the poor guy who happened to be holding it.

I do not agree with ridiculing someone who runs for office and loses. It is a major effort and sacrifice to run. Especially if you do not have big $$$ backing your run and you finish accordingly.

Not that it's funny that the old guy got attacked....but the attacker is described as attending naked weddings and "hemp jewelry maker" :)

A 2013 article in the San Francisco Chronicle mentions Depape, although his name is spelled wrong. It describes him as a “hemp jewelry maker.” That article reported that Depape was the best man at the naked wedding of a well-known pro-nudity activist named Gypsy Taub.

David Depape, Paul Pelosi Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Pelosi's kunty daughter had a good laugh at Rand Paul when he got attacked at his home. I'm sure she is not as amused by this.

Personally, I think it's the hammer's fault not the poor guy who happened to be holding it.

i just think we need smart hammer control, no one should be able to walk into an ACE hardware and get a killing machine

Isn't a message board a wonderful thing. "Not to get political,BUT". AND THEN, A MAN GETS ASSULTED IN HIS OWN HOME, BUT HE'S THE HUSBAND OF THE SPEAKER"
So what, if Jake ran for office and lost. 50% of people who run for office lose. Maybe Jake didn't light the world on fire in the NFL. He was an elite athlete just to make in and stick even as a PS member. And then go on to be an Army Ranger is not a small accomplishment.
But let's mock him and bring up other political junk, because it can be done with keystrokes using anonymous names.
Are you going to be okay?

Are you going to be okay?
I'm fine. There are 2 things I personally don't like to see on a football message board, politics and baseball.
As you recall Ian closed the political forum and asked repeatedly that politics not be brought to the football forums. It's disrespectful to Ian not honor his request.

I'm fine. There are 2 things I personally don't like to see on a football message board, politics and baseball.
As you recall Ian closed the political forum and asked repeatedly that politics not be brought to the football forums. It's disrespectful to Ian not honor his request.
I agree. I just wanted to toss a grenade before the thread got locked. ‘Tis all.

I do not agree with ridiculing someone who runs for office and loses. It is a major effort and sacrifice to run. Especially if you do not have big $$$ backing your run and you finish accordingly.
Pretty much on board with you on this one.

Except "Beto" - he can be ridiculed. A lot. Always.

Not thread worthy IMO ...
Man trying to find his place in his life ...

And he is also a veteran of a foreign war who served his country honorably. But let's make fun of him because he votes the wrong way.
Serving your country isn’t a free pass to do whatever you want.

Serving your country isn’t a free pass to do whatever you want.
Nope. You have to be a politician in order to do that.

There are many guys that could make the list, but here's my top 5 players that had no business being on the Pats roster during the BB era:

1. Jordan Richards - the GOAT of taking bad angles previously held by James Sanders.
2. Jake Bequtte - Did absolutely nothing, but kept making the roster. Most famous Pat to be rumored to have pics on Bill.
3. Tie between Le Kevin Smith, Myron Pryor, Kyle Love.
4. Tie between Billy Yates, Marshall Newhouse, Jordan Devey.
5. Dan Klecko - This guy was a make a wish foundation type player. He was Rudy.

On that path:

Jahlani Tavai - How he magically appeared on the roster and became a STARTER is a mystery.
Myles Bryant - anytime a team completes a pass on 3rd down, 9/10 times I see the back of his jersey.
James Ferentz - Thanks Dad!
Kyle Love and Myron Pryor had very brief periods where they were legitimate contributors. I think both of their downfalls were injury/health related.

EDIT: I mixed Myron Pryor up with Mike Wright in my head. Not sure Pryor ever did much.

I actually find it quite hard to believe. No security? Just before the midterms? Not that anyone actually likes the Pelosis, but the timing is a bit sus. Regardless, even if it did happen, I’m finding it hard to generate much sympathy.
The guy that did this lives in the gay area of San Francisco called Castro.

When Police got there this guy was in his underwear. Let me get this straight? This guy went to Pelosis house in his underwear and just walked right in and attacked drunken Nancys husband for no reason. OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3