PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For anyone watching Comcast Sports New England tonight - I'm "Dueling"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian - Don't worry about it. It will probably keep Felger so confused that he won't even respond.

You DO realize you're talking about Felger???? Confusion never stopped him from opening his mouth before.

Felger must read this site and here is the proof. How else can he say:

"I thought someone from the esteemed patsfans site -- perhaps the No. 1 repository for Felger bashing on the internet (and that's saying something) -- would give me a better opportunity to incite the masses.'

unless he reads all of your thoughtful posts.
Well, if he reads this site, then SPACECRIME should be burned into his brain.

But to reply to him, it isn't bashing if it is true. Piling on, perhaps, but not bashing.

And he is a moron. Yesterday on early show he said Brady should play for a half. Then on the late show, when Tanguay quoted him, Felger denied saying that, came right out with, "I never said that." It's on tape, you doofus. To be fair, he sounded sincere. I don't think he was lying, he is just so stupid he doesn't know what he said, and his strong opinions flip flop without rhyme or reason. He doesn't remember what he said because he doesn't know what he is talking about and his "analysis" (which word is four letters too long in his case) consists merely of whatever pops into his head. I guess he is fortunate that there is so much room in there for so many random thoughts.

Well, if he reads this site, then SPACECRIME should be burned into his brain.

But to reply to him, it isn't bashing if it is true. Piling on, perhaps, but not bashing.

And he is a moron. Yesterday on early show he said Brady should play for a half. Then on the late show, when Tanguay quoted him, Felger denied saying that, came right out with, "I never said that." It's on tape, you doofus. To be fair, he sounded sincere. I don't think he was lying, he is just so stupid he doesn't know what he said, and his strong opinions flip flop without rhyme or reason. He doesn't remember what he said because he doesn't know what he is talking about and his "analysis" (which word is four letters too long in his case) consists merely of whatever pops into his head. I guess he is fortunate that there is so much room in there for so many random thoughts.
Well, it's an odd coincidence, but patsfans.com also happens to be the "No. 1 repository" for Ian Logue "bashing on the internet." Curmudgeonly bunch, eh what? :snob:

I bump it to 69 votes(good Number).

Ian 69 Felger 6. Let's see Felger's wife, his kids, his mother, and couple of people who were banned from this site.

All kidding aside. Felger use to be a good reporter when he was just reporting. Now he's become a "media personality" and likes to throw bombs to bring attention to himself.

It must work because he's getting his gigs on TV and radio.

BTW, Chris Price was really good on the late addition. He actually talked football on the basis of what he's seen. he did say that in his opinion KO'C is now the 3rd QB on what he's seen.

You DO realize you're talking about Felger???? Confusion never stopped him from opening his mouth before.

*ROFLMAO* Sorry.. I had forgotten that.. Thanks for the reminder..

I had one slight meeting with Felger about 6 years ago..when I used to like the guy..and maybe when he is "OFFSCREEN"..meaning way away from the public view..he is OK..I met him when I was watching on the hill next to the media tent..close enough to hear him. H ewasn't paying attention..was talking baseball and such and...really was smug. I made a comment to him..what I would call friendly ribbing..as I THOUGHT at the time he was OK as a reporter..but he was smug, dismiissive and basically more a jerk. But if he had continued BEING a good reporter..and TRYED to be one..I would have shrugged that off..But instead..AFTER that time...in the last year, he's more consumed with himself..and his personality..that makes me sick..as DBruniz pointed out..his opinions are all over the place on the same subject..Felger..at least get it RIGHT!!! Pitiful...anytime Felger can be crushed voting wise ..I LOVE IT!!!...
I MAY even give his new gig a chance..maybe with the Old Felger rules I employed..many years ago..would listen until he said something not true, outrageous or just stupid to try and stir the pot. I do that with EEI as well..although..Felger is like scratching a blackboard with fingernails..MORE so with his idiot sidekick...

That's because he voted for himself :cool:

Here's where you can go to vote:
The Daily Duel | Comcast SportsNet New England

A bit boring - since we're both in agreement (this was kind of a bad topic for this). I'm also under the mindset that Brady should play (keeping him out last year obviously didn't save him) and needs to be out there after not playing a full game in over a year. It's hard to believe that the last time we saw him for four quarters was in the "game that shall not be named". Felger agrees - and I thought the "Felger Bashing" comment was interesting. I'm working on another entry - but if everyone wants to help out and throw some votes my way that would be great.
Went and you were leading like 190 to 8 or something. I voted for Felger out of pity. C'mon, give the guy double digits.:)

Went and you were leading like 190 to 8 or something. I voted for Felger out of pity. C'mon, give the guy double digits.:)

Everywhere he goes, people give him two digits. What's the big deal deal?

Everywhere he goes, people give him two digits. What's the big deal deal?
It's a British thing, some people just need two digits to express themselves eloquently...

sean-up-yours.jpg

he's a one digit kinda guy...

Ian you should have opened with "Mike you ignorant slut."

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes