PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For anyone watching Comcast Sports New England tonight - I'm "Dueling"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felger must read this site and here is the proof. How else can he say:

"I thought someone from the esteemed patsfans site -- perhaps the No. 1 repository for Felger bashing on the internet (and that's saying something) -- would give me a better opportunity to incite the masses.'

unless he reads all of your thoughtful posts.

Come on! Felger is leading by a 2 to 1 margin. His ego does not need any more inflating.

Regardless if you agree with Felger, you have to vote againts him, just because he's Felger. He will understand.

That's because he voted for himself :cool:

Here's where you can go to vote:
The Daily Duel | Comcast SportsNet New England

A bit boring - since we're both in agreement (this was kind of a bad topic for this). I'm also under the mindset that Brady should play (keeping him out last year obviously didn't save him) and needs to be out there after not playing a full game in over a year. It's hard to believe that the last time we saw him for four quarters was in the "game that shall not be named". Felger agrees - and I thought the "Felger Bashing" comment was interesting. I'm working on another entry - but if everyone wants to help out and throw some votes my way that would be great.

Voted. Any thought to offering something towards the riff of "The posters on Patsfans.com are fairly accurate in their assessment of the media. If you can bring fact, insight, and knowledge to the discussion; our community is usually quite receptive."

Could be fun.

Saw Chris Price on the late edition tonight. I'm sure he set Felger straight on who will be winning this.

As a heads up I was looking at the previous "duels" and noticed that they've never had more than 58 votes. Anyone want to help shoot this into the hundreds? :cool:

Felger must read this site and here is the proof. How else can he say:

"I thought someone from the esteemed patsfans site -- perhaps the No. 1 repository for Felger bashing on the internet (and that's saying something) -- would give me a better opportunity to incite the masses.'

unless he reads all of your thoughtful posts.

Wow, just wow. Talk about a weird Napoleonic Complex!

Ummm, Mike, you're about #75 on the list of our negative attention. Waaaaaay, behind Messrs. Tomase, Borges, Shaughnessy, Massarotti, Buddy Thomas, etc.

In sum, Mr. Felger, you're merely a Poor Man's Version on Tom Casale. You've barely made a ripple. Now take a number and a seat.

Last edited:
Come on! Felger is leading by a 2 to 1 margin. His ego does not need any more inflating.

Regardless if you agree with Felger, you have to vote againts him, just because he's Felger. He will understand.

I don't see what you're seeing.

On my screen it says Ian:19 - Clueless Hairpiece:3

Crap - went to edit that last one and it submitted before I was done fixing it. "any much sense" - brilliant :rolleyes:

BTW, this is the first time I've read anything by Felger in several years.

If it wasn't for Ian's participation in this Comcast thing tonight, I wouldn't have known Felger was still in the profession. I guess he does just local TV/Radio.

Last edited:
Anyone see the late edition? My wife was supposed to record it - but unfortunately she didn't. Apparently she wasn't that excited about my 2-minutes of fame :rolleyes:

Did they say anything of value?

Last edited:
Anyone see the late edition? My wife was supposed to record it - but unfortunately she didn't. Apparently she wasn't that excited about my 2-minutes of fame :rolleyes:

Did they say anything of value?

They are replaying one of the editions at 6 and 6:30 AM tomorrow so it might be on then...

They are replaying one of the editions at 6 and 6:30 AM tomorrow so it might be on then...

Thanks for the heads up - I'll have to see if we can catch it then.

As a heads up I was looking at the previous "duels" and noticed that they've never had more than 58 votes. Anyone want to help shoot this into the hundreds? :cool:

Voted. And left a comment regarding Mr. Felger's cheap shot at us Fans...

Crap - went to edit that last one and it submitted before I was done fixing it. "any much sense" - brilliant :rolleyes:

Ian - Don't worry about it. It will probably keep Felger so confused that he won't even respond.

Ian - Don't worry about it. It will probably keep Felger so confused that he won't even respond.

If his head doesn't explode from overprocessing the information first...

If his head doesn't explode from overprocessing the information first...

I didn't say anything earth shattering. I wish we had a better topic - it was more or less just stating the obvious. Not a lot to go back and forth about...unless he really believes Brady should play into the 3rd quarter Thursday night.

Of course this AM they ran the later one twice in a row...that makes sense....NOT!!!! One would think they would run BOTH early next day...NO..that would make more sense..sorry I missed it...SO Felger isn't that bad?? OK...I do agree with DaBruinz...aout those that people like..those that one learns from..not stirring up teh pots to have ALL look at..I care about the team not f**** Mke F!!!!!

Let's go people. Just bumped Ian to 43

I bumped Ian up to 48. C'mon people, we only need a lousy 11 votes to break the previous number of votes for a person!

I got him to 52... keep going haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back