PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio predicts Jets over Pats in the AFC East

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't. I claimed to be and am a 30+ year fan. From way before they even went to a super bowl. Another one with no readin gcomprehension.

Oh, right. You're not a bandwagon fan, you're a fair weather fan. Huge difference, there.

It would be nice for the Jets to finally win a division title, but they always find a way to screw the pooch. When they have a top caliber team like the pats in the same division it is a dog fight each year. I cannot even remember the last time the Jets swept the pats it has been so long. For the Jets to win the division they must do one thing and one thing only, sweep the regular season against the pats, and that is going to be one hard mountain to climb. Forget about predictions it will all come down to the teams playing the games on the field. Best of luck this year and may the best team win.

Oh, right. You're not a bandwagon fan, you're a fair weather fan. Huge difference, there.

I can't help it if I have a JOB and a CAREER which take up TIME. I'm not like you having all day to post on message boards using the nom-de-guerre of a TV action star. I put in my time in my youth faithfully with this team and now live half way across the country...so excuse me if I take a little time off if they are crapping the bed.

I can't help it if I have a JOB and a CAREER which take up TIME. I'm not like you having all day to post on message boards using the nom-de-guerre of a TV action star. I put in my time in my youth faithfully with this team and now live half way across the country...so excuse me if I take a little time off if they are crapping the bed.

Nice rationalization. I wish I were as cool as you and could post under the name of... a park? A local college? Nothing says awesome quite like SanAngeloState.

And before you think you've wriggled yourself out of this, let's revisit what you wrote:

anywho, if this is a foreshadowing of games to come then many people here will get their wish and I probably won't post much during the year. I'm a little bit of a fair weather fan and I don't like wasting emotional energy in a losing cause.

So, really, by your own words this has nothing to do with how busy you are, but that you become less motivated to post and/or follow the team when they start losing. IOW, you're the very definition of a bandwagon or fair-weather fan.

Last edited:
The Pats were 14-2 last season in the regular season, not much should change, they will once again win the AFC East.

Florio is a dumbass who just does not have the knowledge to evaluate 1 NFL team much less 32. He peddles in opinions. If you watched him, his rationale was pathetic. Nothing concrete. He is a provocateur, not a prognosticator. He lucked out after going to a third rate law school -- to peddle rumors on the internet on his passion football. Yes, He is lucky. And of course, better to be lucky than good. NBC needed an online presence in football and coopted him and his websites -- thus his new prominence on TV. But he remains what he call himself: "an internet Hack".

Treat him like the "internet Hack" he is. Don't take him seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference