Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
FYI...

Mike Florio said:
If he doesn’t issue a ruling before September 10, that doesn’t mean Brady automatically will miss the regular-season opener against the Steelers. At some point, Brady and the NFL Players Association will ask for a court order preventing the NFL from implementing the suspension until Judge Berman rules.

Absent a modified DeLorean and 1.21 gigawatts, there’s no way to undo a suspension deemed improper after the fact. This means that Judge Berman likely would be inclined to issue and injunction that lets Brady play until he rules.

And if that ruling entails a second hearing conducted with a neutral arbitrator followed by further proceedings before Judge Berman to enforce or vacate the outcome, Brady could play most if not all of the season until the case ends.

If the ruling results in a win for the NFL, there’s also a chance Judge Berman will rule that Brady can play while an appeals court reviews his decision.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-injunction-could-be-next-step-in-brady-case/

Very useful stuff! Boy I wish there was a useful rating for posts. :)

Almost got the feeling Berman was ready to give his ruling today.

So the hoisting of the 5th Superbowl Banner on Sept. 10 is on??

There seems to be so much speculation on this case and all of the possible outcomes.. my guess is that Berman will make a decision prior to 4 September and it will favor Brady. Will the NFL choose to appeal?? Not sure they would do that as that would make them look petty and continue this charade well into the football season.

Nice to see Florio refute the NFL spin, delivered by ESPN that no ruling/settlement by 9-4 means Brady is suspended.

Isn't the next big date on the horizon Goddell appearing in some court for lying his arse off. 26th August.

Did I pull a Rip Van Winkle and miss one???????

Wishful thinking.. my bad.

412aXEAu8iL._AA160_.jpg

Some of us would like to forget the '86 game...but that Bears team was a juggernaut and nobody was stopping them.......
You have just put Max 'turnstile' Lane back into my memory ... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand