PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio is a Hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florio isn't a hater, he is a copycat and a lazy journalist.
From personal experience, Florio is NOT alone in copying previous articles.

A few years ago, myself and others were in hypermiling articles, and the first 1-2 articles (with their misinformation of what we do :mad: ) propagated into the many articles that followed. That experience suggests 'factual reports' are often OP/EDs. Nobody is completely dispassionate, but many don't even try. Reporters can't print all the information, but what they filter into the story may be a fair representation or an attempt to promote their agenda.

From personal experience, Florio is NOT alone in copying previous articles.

A few years ago, myself and others were in hypermiling articles, and the first 1-2 articles (with their misinformation of what we do :mad: ) propagated into the many articles that followed. That experience suggests 'factual reports' are often OP/EDs. Nobody is completely dispassionate, but many don't even try. Reporters can't print all the information, but what they filter into the story may be a fair representation or an attempt to promote their agenda.
With the latter being the case the majority of the time.

Florio's an asshat. This should surprise no one at this point. This is the guy who spends post after post ranting about player conduct and talking about the NFL needing to crack down on it, then throws out the Blackmon piece, acting as if he's a defender of the oppressed:

This situation provides a prime example of the negative consequences of a monopoly. If there were another viable pro football league, the NFL wouldn’t be in the business of running off guys like Blackmon, Gordon, and Washington. Here’s hoping the NFL eventually behaves the way it would if there were another professional league that doesn’t feel compelled to snoop into a guy’s urine as part of a private police force aimed at telling guys how to live their lives away from their places of employment.

Jaguars plan to bring back Blackmon, if/when he’s reinstated | ProFootballTalk

Read his site for news and ignore the editorializing.

Dude, where have you been?

I decided to take a couple of weeks off after the post-draft stuff. Today, though, I'm stuck with a summertime cold, and I thought I'd catch up on the board a bit instead of falling asleep at my desk.

Take a nap...you ain't missed nuthin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft