PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio: Brady is the best ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
sun is round. moon is round. what else is new.

i think we should give tom a new nickname. it's time.

terrific is kinda boring. yeah, people still call him that. tb12 is ok.

but i like NINJA BRADY

forgot who first called him the ninja in that pats SB video. i have no clue why it didn't stick!

Tom_Brady_Slide_Ed_Reed_Bernard_Pollard_Bull_Crap.jpg

i'm gonna start calling him ninja brady.

old age mutant ninja brady~~~

Honestly I am arguing over at this other forum from non Patriots fans.. and they are all jumping ugly on me that Brady is a cheater.. and that Pats cheated in the Super Bowl video taping practices.

I pointed out all the flaws in there arguments and then they called me a blind pats homer. They literally completely ignored the facts.. they didn't even hear about the steelers PSI numbers.. 1 guy said because everyone hates Brady thats why he got punished LOL.. I ****ing hate dumb fans.

Brady has won too many times and people hate him. They really do... I think the league was out to try and ruin Brady. I honestly think Brady got a little paranoid and ditched his cell phone for what ever reason.

Honestly I am arguing over at this other forum from non Patriots fans.. and they are all jumping ugly on me that Brady is a cheater.. and that Pats cheated in the Super Bowl video taping practices.

I pointed out all the flaws in there arguments and then they called me a blind pats homer. They literally completely ignored the facts.. they didn't even hear about the steelers PSI numbers.. 1 guy said because everyone hates Brady thats why he got punished LOL.. I ****ing hate dumb fans.
They're blind haters, what would you expect. I actually heard that fat bastard tomasshole (see what I did there), say the pats were guilty and didn't want to hear anything about the igl, when they were discussing Wentzels article tonight.

i live in seattle. people here hate brady's gut, but they respect da hell out of him. some fan base are more reasonable than others. worst haters are the steelers fans. they are the most bitter kind.

Brady has won too many times and people hate him. They really do... I think the league was out to try and ruin Brady. I honestly think Brady got a little paranoid and ditched his cell phone for what ever reason.

Waste of time, dude.

I learned a long time ago you can't use logic, facts and reason in an argument with stupidity, stubbornness and blind hatred.

i live in seattle. people here hate brady's gut, but they respect da hell out of him. some fan base are more reasonable than others. worst haters are the steelers fans. they are the most bitter kind.

...because the Pats have been kicking that franchise's ass for 16 years. If I was a Steeler fan I'd hate Brady too.

Ive said before I have a very close friend college buddy who is a New Yorker/die-hard Jets fan. He HATES Brady. Hates everything about him. Hates Ugg. Hates Gisele. Hates the tv show Blue Bloods because Bridget Moynihan is in it and Donny Wahlburg because TB12 is buddies with Mark and Donny. Its funny, actually and he admits his hatred is completely irrational.

He freely admits its born from jealously and being sick and tired of watching him and our "stupid team" win for 17 years. He wants Brady gone from the earth (or traded to the Jets)

He says, "Brady is Derek Jeter times 1000".

Last edited:
I pointed out all the flaws in their arguments
This honestly strikes me funny. So calm and reasonable. As others are pointing out, you must know what a waste of time this is.

I honestly think Brady got a little paranoid and ditched his cell phone for what ever reason.

This one is such a no-brainer. Turn over your phone to the league? I can't imagine anything dumber.

Having said that, Brady missed the obvious move. He gives it to his attorney, and then says, accurately, that he provided what the NFL asked for, but under no circumstances would he trust the league with his personal phone. Go on the offensive.

Similarly, that first press conference, instead of timidly saying he thinks he plays by the rules, he should have played the outrage card over the whole thing. (Please not that Brady's behavior was more along the lines of someone who is truly innocent often acts...you're bewildered and trying to be accommodating. And the guilty often use false outrage. Look at Peyton and the HGH. Bottom line, the media would have responded accordingly.)

Beyond that, one knucklehead's use of the word "deflator" in a text is all that people remember from any of this. Take away that word, have Brady give his phone to his lawyer and act pissed off all the time, and this thing never goes anywhere. Oh well, such is life. Maybe it's this injustice that is fueling Brady all over again--the 6th round thing may have run out of steam, who knows. Things seem to be going pretty well now. ;)

I can't get over that TD pass to Mitchell on the slant route...

Watch that play over from the different slow motion angles and see how ridiculously fast Brady is able to process what he's seeing to find the microscopic window that was there... and then to physically get the ball out with a precision pass into that microscopic window.. talk about threading the needle, holy cow...

That is incredible stuff to watch... Brady makes it look routine but that play any many like it are just extremely elite levels of play by Brady

I can't get over that TD pass to Mitchell on the slant route...

Watch that play over from the different slow motion angles and see how ridiculously fast Brady is able to process what he's seeing to find the microscopic window that was there... and then to physically get the ball out with a precision pass into that microscopic window.. talk about threading the needle, holy cow...

That is incredible stuff to watch... Brady makes it look routine but that play any many like it are just extremely elite levels of play by Brady

If you watch the play again, they safer, better throw was to Bennett on the crossing route.

With that said, easy for me to say 2 days later and not need to mentally process 193 things in 1.9 seconds with 11 angry men wanting to rip my head off.

This one is such a no-brainer. Turn over your phone to the league? I can't imagine anything dumber.

Having said that, Brady missed the obvious move. He gives it to his attorney, and then says, accurately, that he provided what the NFL asked for, but under no circumstances would he trust the league with his personal phone. Go on the offensive.

Similarly, that first press conference, instead of timidly saying he thinks he plays by the rules, he should have played the outrage card over the whole thing. (Please not that Brady's behavior was more along the lines of someone who is truly innocent often acts...you're bewildered and trying to be accommodating. And the guilty often use false outrage. Look at Peyton and the HGH. Bottom line, the media would have responded accordingly.)

Beyond that, one knucklehead's use of the word "deflator" in a text is all that people remember from any of this. Take away that word, have Brady give his phone to his lawyer and act pissed off all the time, and this thing never goes anywhere. Oh well, such is life. Maybe it's this injustice that is fueling Brady all over again--the 6th round thing may have run out of steam, who knows. Things seem to be going pretty well now. ;)

To assume the media would've treated Brady like Peyton if he'd reacted like Peyton assumes a lot of objectivity, good faith, fairness and lack of agenda from the media that I'm not willing to assume. They took it easy on Peyton because they like Peyton. He's a good old boy, of the bud light-chugging, Papa John's selling, sexual assaulting variety. They--and by they I mean a combination of the NY media and ESPN--treated Brady differently first and foremost because they had it out for Brady. They've been trying to bring him down for almost as long as they've been covering for Peyton.

Last edited:
To assume the media would've treated Brady like Peyton if he'd reacted like Peyton assumes a lot of objectivity, good faith, fairness and lack of agenda from the media that I'm not willing to assume. They took it easy on Peyton because they like Peyton. He's a good old boy, of the bud light-chugging, Papa John's, selling, sexual assaulting variety. They--and by they I mean a combination of the NY media and ESPN--treated Brady differently first and foremost because they had it out for Brady. They've been trying to bring him down for almost as long as they've been covering for Peyton.
Don't disagree, but those few things I mentioned would have changed the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes