PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger's having a conniption....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
...over "little Dougy's kick". Get over it Felger. :p

Flutie must have bet on personally scoring with him! :D Pay up Felgie!

I saw that too. "Waaaaaah, Flutie's kick was a joke, waaaaaah"

BoTown said:

LMAO. What is his beef anyway? :D

BoTown said:
I like Felger, but jeez. Fine the kick was a joke - THE WHOLE GAME WAS A JOKE. Letting the guys have a little fun heading into a tough playoff ahead.

I mostly like Felger, but occasionally he can go way overboard on something (often with respect to the Sox). He assumes Flutie was nagging BB all week and crawling up a cavity, but maybe showing the 1940 film reel got BB interested.

It was an interesting play in a not-that-important game. And, IT WORKED. They needed to go for one and not two anyway because of what happened (Miami kicks a FG), and they got one.

Get off it quickly, Felgie!!

Yup, you're right, Felger must be crazy going for one when we should have gone for two...

He needs to learn the Manchurian Mantra of the New Age Patriot Fan:

We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever.

The Manchurian Fan

I loved the Flutie/Miller hug as Doug came off, bet they've been working on that together.

OMG! Brain Flatulence! Place your bets Boys and Girls, how long will it take the competition committee to remove the drop kick from the books?

Armen, I love ya buddy but your being a child, cut it out and stop embarassing yourself. Make your point with class or don't make it at all.

Armen, you're just about the funniest ... most entertaining ... poster on this board.

But until now, you always seemed to be TRYING to be funny.

Hey maybe they do it again in the playoffs and flutie throws it for two points. It gives the oppositition one more thing to worry about.

Felger embarrassed himself. First he says he has nothingpersonal against FLutie, then calleshimLIttle Dougy, talks about a skirt, calls him "Your Dougy" to Burton, says Flutie drovehis head up BB's butt after the kick. But no, he had nothing personal agaisnt FLuite.

Felger acted like Flutie called the play and not BB. After railing agaisnt the play for five embarrassing minutes, he was finally told to moveon.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Armen, I love ya buddy but your being a child, cut it out and stop embarassing yourself. Make your point with class or don't make it at all.

I thought I had...

Where was I "unclassy", lad?

No presonal attacks, no vile prose...

Only my side of the street...the win at all costs side...

And I harbor no personal ill will or the Beli*chick, but I do not agree with you, at all...

We should be the AFC third seed and 11-5 right now and like the great Ray O'Keefe once said, "The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not..."

ADPF

flutie2phelan said:
Armen, you're just about the funniest ... most entertaining ... poster on this board.

But until now, you always seemed to be TRYING to be funny.

Sorry dude, I'm having a rough afternoon...

They're all out to get me!

Last edited:
Armen, how much money did you lose today??

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Sorry dude, I'm having a rough afternoon...

They're all out to get me!
To rephrase an old saying... just because they're out to get you doesn't mean you're not paranoid!

BB's post-game conference is just hilarious talking about the drop kick. He looks like a cat with canary feathers and cream in his whickers!

Armen - Flegie didn't want them to win the game. He was pretty proud that BB went with his call of play all the scrubs and create your own bye. JAX is the weakest sister in the gang of 6 in the AFC. Facing them first not only gives us a better chance of advancing out of the gate, it gives us an equally good chance of hosting the AFCC. Pittsburgh is a punishing opponent, as well we know, even when you beat them. Let them punish the others.

Felger grew up in cheese head land and attended BU (trying to follow a girlfriend who was going to BC). He admitted he doesn't know Flutie at all. His mere existence is what makes Felger lose his mind. He hates BC.

At times, Felger comes off worse than Gresch or Shepard or any of them. It's unfortunate because he's a pretty sharp guy. Just prone to fits of over the top hysteria. I think there is a wise guy ego right under the surface that gets the best of him. I'm sure Sara is up on all the latest parenting tools - she needs to give her hubby some time outs for behaving badly in public.

MoLewisrocks said:
Felger grew up in cheese head land and attended BU (trying to follow a girlfriend who was going to BC).

And I'll bet that girl had a thing for Flutie. That must be what's bothering him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes