PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger: Patriots Can Survive Without Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hobbs was unfairly maligned. He was never going to be a uber corner and I think to many posters are holding him accountable for the game winning touchdown Plaxico caught.

BB obviously sees something in the corner roster at the moment, and I'll trust his judgement over anyone elses.

Re: Felger:patriots Can Survive Without Hobbs

OK, let me qualify that statement a little, they never over spend for their own people, and Ellis is not one of their own people.

Would you like a third attempt?

We survived losing Ty Law..... We'll just have to limp along without Hobbs I suppose...

Bodden and Springs are both much better CB's than Hobbs.....

Nice longwinded piece...too bad it didn't tell us anything we didn't already know!

I liked Hobbs as a defender until the middle of last year...he and Sanders screwed the and defended himm more than anyone else on the team on defense. On any other team he would have been benched in favor of the rookies but they had to go with him.

The team is better off without him, he would have become a distraction and malcontent as he tried to make big plays to make big money which would have screwed them as they would have cost the Patriots field position, points, and allowed who knows how many TDs and field goals. He's gone, the team will go on, and they will do what they al ways do- win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back