PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan loyalty listing, quite interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, that looks a lot like "a list of team's recent winning performance" more than "loyalty."

Pats, Colts, Eagles, Giants at the top, Lions, Texans, Raiders, Bengals at the bottom?
Anything seem familiar there?
My thought exactly. And the Jags so high surprised me too...

Without having clicked on the link, any list that has Jaguars fans ranked higher than 30th (and that is being generous) in Fan Loyalty can't be taken very seriously...

That actually surprises me. I would have figured that a hardcore football place such as Green Bay and Pittsburgh would be higher than the Pats.

The Packers are the ONLY professional team in Green Bay, and they are rich in tradition.

How are the Jaguar fans ranked ahead of the Packer fans?

Heh. That's when you know the list is a fraud. The Jags have never sold their stadium out. When is the last time the Packers DIDN'T sell out their's?

werent we the fans who in the year 2008, lost in the SB and lost our franchise QB? i think we stuck with the team and that seems pretty loyal

I see you just joined in November. You missed the display of true "fans" who were trashing Matt and the coaches in September after Tommy went down.

Funny, when I saw the title "Fan loyalty listing", I thought it was another troll declaring that all the bandwagoners were abandoning the Pats ("listing" as in a listing ship).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News