PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons vs Saints in the Big Eazy on BSPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamme played with Peyton Manning and the idiot doesn't go out of bounds? what a freaking idiot.:eek:

And just a little dumber is BSPN saying the Saints called two timeouts?!!??!?!:eek:

yeah Brees never had a D over 20th, pretty sad
Is that in yards? That 09 defense was nasty. 2013 was pretty solid too, Rob's one good season. Trash aside from that. Really wasted some great years from Brees.

Is that in yards? That 09 defense was nasty. 2013 was pretty solid too, Rob's one good season. Trash aside from that. Really wasted some great years from Brees.
The 09 I think was 21, but had more turnovers than anyone in the NFL. So you keep turning the ball over to Brees hes going to get points, and got us a ring. 2013 was pretty good your right but SP was suspended in that year. Yeah its cool he stays with us and wont leave. Pretty cool of Brees.

As usual the Saints D SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!

Yes it was nasty. They had that rapist Sharper. But they were a turnover machine.

The 09 I think was 21, but had more turnovers than anyone in the NFL. So you keep turning the ball over to Brees hes going to get points, and got us a ring. 2013 was pretty good your right but SP was suspended in that year. Yeah its cool he stays with us and wont leave. Pretty cool of Brees.
Can't thank Miami enough for picking Culpepper, Brees always gives us tons of trouble. Would have sucked if he went to the Golphins (heh because they're always Golfing in January).

Somebody explain to me, did BSPN report the timeouts correctly? Why did the Saints use two timeouts during the Falcons drive?

Prediction: Saints 35-28.

Saw that play call and was like "duh ****?" but that was a savy call. Didn't realize they were so close to field goal range.

The Simian love is nuts. He threw the worst pass I've ever seen Sunday. Threw it in the vicinity of 3 Bengals and miraculously wasn't intercepted. I don't think he was even under pressure.

Can't thank Miami enough for picking Culpepper, Brees always gives us tons of trouble. Would have sucked if he went to the Golphins (heh because they're always Golfing in January).
yeah lol we would be junk without Brees. If Brees goes to the gophins you would have had a long respected rivally because Brees really admires Brady, but gophins would always be in it. IM sure he would have loved to have that D. Dont think it would be disrespectful more of a admiration. He would have caused alot of trouble in that division, lol. Thank god he went with losers like us. and Brees was always a turf QB in Purdue, and SD he would be fine

The Simian love is nuts. He threw the worst pass I've ever seen Sunday. Threw it in the vicinity of 3 Bengals and miraculously wasn't intercepted. I don't think he was even under pressure.

His first quarter was full of terrible passes. he rebounded after that but yeah he had great protection all game along.

yeah lol we would be junk without Brees. If Brees goes to the gophins you would have had a long respected rivally because Brees really admires Brady, but gophins would always be in it. IM sure he would have loved to have that D. Dont think it would be disrespectful more of a admiration. He would have caused alot of trouble in that division, lol. Thank god he went with losers like us. and Brees was always a turf QB in Purdue, and SD he would be fine
Makes me wonder how well Rivers does outside San Diego. Brees didn't exactly light the world on fire there. San Diego has wasted a lot of talent.

Schefter is cold blooded talking about Te'o missing the rest of the season, he said, "Te'o disappears from the scene". LMFAO

Ryan has played great this season, granted the competition has been trash but, have to give him some credit.

Jeez this Saints D.....hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore