PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons vs Saints in the Big Eazy on BSPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off topic, but whenever teams like the ratbirds and Saints wear all black pants, they look like balerina's wearing spandex. For some reason the all black accentuates their thighs and legs.

damn that was close!

This might be fun after all. Was worried the Falcons would get crushed. Let's have a shootout.

Totally off topic, but whenever teams like the ratbirds and Saints wear all black pants, they look like balerina's wearing spandex. For some reason the all black accentuates their thighs and legs.

Yeah they remind me of yoga pants.

Giants/Vikings? Zzzzzzzz......
That was my immediate reaction but, actually that's a good game. Minnie has been a good team so far. Giants are...well who knows?

The special team coaching is brutal between these two. Payton is a pretty good one...but it's insane there was talk about giving up a second round pick for him. Would help if his GM wasn't trash though....like the Colts they never seem to get any talent on the defensive side.

I don't understand how they determine what's roughing the kicker anymore. Allen's been hit like that and only gets running into the kicker, then in that week or next week same thing. What gives with these inconsistencies? And before someone says it hit his plant leg that's why it's roughing the kicker, that's the leg Allen and other punter got hit too.

Even Collingsworth called the refs out for not calling a roughing the passer citing how it hit the plant leg.

Yeah looks like odd skinny legs we really miss the old uniforms before nike
97410059.jpg

Man the refs are ruining the game, they make a bad call to one side and then compensates on the other to make it even

Yeah looks like odd skinny legs we reall miss the old uniforms before nike
97410059.jpg
I wish they went with the color rush tops full time, light numbers on white looks sweet

11803371_G.jpg

Between skipping the debate for screwing over Gary and skipping the game because of the NFL and ESPN, there's not really too many good choices tonight.

I had a feeling we might be like minded politically.

This game could end up being 80 points combined !
I had CNN on but this is more interesting.....

Heart breaking seeing Gleason in that chair, I really hope playing football didn't contribute to his ALS.

Mickey Loomis needs to be fired from both the Saints and Pelicans (lol didn't he say himself he's not a basketball guy?). He's killing these teams.

@pherein How's byrd looked so far this season? Is he back to his pre-Saints form?

where is the D on either side ? Both teams have a lot of talent on O but their D lets them down always .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore