PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"f*** New England And Their Fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franchise12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
anybody remember chargers cornerback drayton florence saying that in the post game interview after beating us last year?

or how about.

"that was an old fashioned ass kicking" said by their D coordnator

they might not be giving much bulletin board material this year but im sure a prideful bunch like the patriots never forgot about that.

I was at that game. I remember an interception thrown in the closing minutes by Matt Cassel. Rather than showing a little class, the defensive backs lateralled the ball to each other so they could score the touchdown...even though they were up by multiple TD's. Even the obnoxious Charger fans knew it was wrong....

anybody remember chargers cornerback drayton florence saying that in the post game interview after beating us last year?

or how about.

"that was an old fashioned ass kicking" said by their D coordnator

they might not be giving much bulletin board material this year but im sure a prideful bunch like the patriots never forgot about that.

Really? So there's tape of this? Or maybe it's written somewhere?

Only postgame comments I remember were from Marty when he tried to explain why the game might have been so lopsided. And then I remember Brady taking those comments out of context and saying something like "Don't ever speak about our team... you have to have some credibility to speak about us..." or something to that effect.

But considering Marty doesn't allow his coordinators to speak to the media, I'm sure there's no footage or link to the comments by Wade Phillips. As for Drayton's comments, I'd love to see where he said that. Show me.

And then I remember Brady taking those comments out of context and saying something like "Don't ever speak about our team... you have to have some credibility to speak about us..." or something to that effect.

Yep. That's exactly what Brady said, only it came out sounding like:

"I just assumed you talk about your own team," Brady said in a news conference. "You don't talk about our team. He has no business talking about our team. He's not our coach. We'll let our coach talk about our team. We'll let our players talk about our team. The only thing we ever do is give respect to the other teams because that's what they deserve. They played a good game. They beat us. That's what it is – no more, no less – it's one game."

Yeah, and remember chokenhiemer talking crap about our team also after that. Then during Brady's press conference, for the first time ever saw Tommy get upset about chokenhiemers comments. You think Tommy forgot about that? hell NO! Brady is going to make sure they keep there mouths shut this time. Expect Tommy and the boys to play a hard fought physical game.

no, no, no. Let's get this straight.....last year Brady was upset that they got thumped at home and win streak snapped. I don't blame him. A good player with heart is gonna show some emotion. Brady overacted to Marty's comments. The comments were in admiration of the Patriots and not trashtalking. Regardless....Brady even admits now he doesn't care at all about that. (Paste below)
---------------

After the Chargers' 41-17 win over the Patriots last season in Gillette Stadium, coach Marty Schottenheimer tried to show his respect for the Patriots by reminding reporters that New England was without starters Harrison and Tedy Bruschi, among others, and lost Richard Seymour to injury during the game. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady took umbrage at the time and said Schottenheimer should limit his comments to the Chargers.

Asked yesterday if he still is miffed at the veteran coach, Brady said: “Nah. That's water under the bridge. Our season worked out fine. He's a great coach. Fifteen winning seasons. He's got those guys playing great. Reche (Caldwell, the former Chargers wide receiver) speaks highly of him.”

During a conference call with the New England media, Schottenheimer admitted he was taken aback by Brady's comments last year.

“I have great admiration for what they do there,” he said. “I don't know that anybody moving forward in the National Football League is going to win three world championships in four years. What they did is remarkable. I was merely referring to the fact that they did a terrific job winning 21 games in a row (at home) with all the injuries and all the things that are a part of having to do that.

“Obviously, Tom or somebody misunderstood what I said, because, frankly, I was suggesting that they had done a tremendous job. And I wasn't suggesting for the moment, in any way, anything in my mind that should have been considered as criticism, because it certainly was not intended that way.”

Only postgame comments I remember were from Marty when he tried to explain why the game might have been so lopsided. And then I remember Brady taking those comments out of context and saying something like "Don't ever speak about our team... you have to have some credibility to speak about us..." or something to that effect.

But considering Marty doesn't allow his coordinators to speak to the media, I'm sure there's no footage or link to the comments by Wade Phillips. As for Drayton's comments, I'd love to see where he said that. Show me.

No tape and it did happen. If you watch Patriots all access Im sure it will on there no doubt.

Yeah, and remember chokenhiemer talking crap about our team also after that. Then during Brady's press conference, for the first time ever saw Tommy get upset about chokenhiemers comments. You think Tommy forgot about that? hell NO! Brady is going to make sure they keep there mouths shut this time. Expect Tommy and the boys to play a hard fought physical game.

that's just goes to show you "pretty boy so concerned about his image Brady" is a cry baby after a loss. prepare yourself to be 0-3 against your so called chokenheimers...and Brady crying after the game...Again!

that's just goes to show you "pretty boy so concerned about his image Brady" is a cry baby after a loss. prepare yourself to be 0-3 against your so called chokenheimers...and Brady crying after the game...Again!

bro don't be an *****. let me guess — you just hopped on the wagon this year.

brady is the man. he wasn't crying, he was just venting. we can only hope rivers becomes as good as brady.

you should change your name to dngerhidoltage.

here you go

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=47770

http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/projo_20051003_03pats.8ae0256.html

As they walked, tearing grass-stained tape from their hands, they gloated aloud about their just-finished, 41-17 hammering of the New England Patriots.

"That's a [butt]-whipping," said defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.

"21-1, now," tackle Leander Jordan announced, referring to the Patriots' punctured 21-game home winning streak.

"[Bleep] New England and their team," suggested cornerback Drayton Florence. Florence then said to the collection of onlookers in the hallway. "Get the look of shock off your faces. Don't be shocked. We beat your [butt]."

Drayton Florence accomplishments:

0 pro bowls
0 playoff wins
0 superbowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes