PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how smashed cell phones and ripped out security systems are now prima facie evidence to CONVICT on a murder 1 count...this board is like the Twilight Zone sometimes...

You really need to wake up and get a clue.

Hernandez is involved in murder.

Why isnt Hernadez'z lawyer out there disputing these so called LIES?

His lawyer brought the smashed cell phone to authorities.

Because there is nothing to gain by disputing media reports.

Let's be clear if reports are true and AH is indicted for Obstruction of Justice he will never play another game for the Patriots. time to move on.

Just shows how quickly things change, a couple of years ago we had to potential HOF players at TE, now we have the best TE in the game who has had 4 operations in the last year and the other is involved in a murder investigation. WOW.

Looks like the police are grabbing at staws, No evidence, except some flimsy circumstantial. They are not closer to the murderer today then they were when this started. All these leaks, if there was something concrete, we would hear about it.

So far to me it seems like a 3 ring circus, a lynch mob.

Wow great job "police" obstruction of justice....

car...blood? Lloyd got out to take a leak and someone shot him? Back of the head, doesnt seem like a heat of the moment thing. Which is all i can imagine AH doing.

More likely to me, drug deal gone bad, or some jealous BF.

Fact is up to now....no hard evidence.

:rolleyes: Johnny Cochran? Is that you?

Gun shots were heard at the Hernandez house.

Lloyd was not killed where the body was found.

Why isnt Hernadez'z lawyer out there disputing these so called LIES?

His lawyer brought the smashed cell phone to authorities.

He said yesterday that most of the media reports are wrong. He has disputed these reports.

Because there is nothing to gain by disputing media reports.

Do you mean like the reports that Hernandez was cooperating with police when he wasnt? I suppose Hernandez gained nothing from that.

Funny how other Attorneys are out in the media issuing statements when their high profile clients are being vilified in the media.

Face the facts. Hernandez is going to Walpole.

We hav no idea which of these media reports are true, but folks have been convicted on far less. Stop watching CSI where there's tons of forensic evidence. Many crimes result in sentences with what you term circumstantial evidence.

Yes and no circumstantial evidence up till now (that we "hear") sounds anything like convicting him. fight between them, money problems, placed at scene of crime when it happened, MOTIVE, not his gun

Or do you think that destroying cam, phone , rental(no blood) bar, friends cleaning house is going to convict him?

That's Perry Mason. He's watched some CSI.

BTW, they're issuing a warrant today for obstruction.

What Perry Mason doesn't know (but should) is that you can and people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence for murder. All you have to prove is that it's the only explanation. Obstruction will not be the last set of charges though. They'll build the case charge by charge and he or someone involved will crack.

Now, the fact that Hernandez obstructed justice in a murder investigation will lead to other charges since there's a logical connection to the crime. He's facing considerable time just for that one. Obstruction will be the first step and then when he sees what he's facing, I'm sure he's going to start singing. There will be no loyalty if that's what his warped mind is thinking right now.

The other thing that's being lost here is that a young man is dead and he's impeding the investigation if the leaks are true.

I'm guessing they're trying to flip him into testifying against the other two suspects. The obstruction charge gives them the leverage to do it. Again just speculation but AH could be concerned with being charged as an accessory which is why he's been dragging his feet. There are a lot of variables at this point...

If AH did not kill the guy it's only a matter of time before he starts cooperating. I doubt he is willing to risk his freedom protecting a murder suspect(s).

I seriously doubt Hernandez killed the guy himself. From all I have heard from people who know (Bedard has spoken to a lot of people about him and reported) say that Hernandez is a good guy mixed up with a lot of bad people.

I do agree that the police are most likely getting him to cooperate with them. I am sure he knows who killed Lloyd and what went down and are hoping felony charges will get him to cooperate.

If Hernandez did actively try to cover up this murder, I hope he gets punished accordingly and never plays for the Pats again. But I will let this play out before I kill the guy.

Face it Pats fanboys (and I'm a former season ticket holder of 19 years, it's just the Pats can do no wrong and Krafty Bob is a saint crowd make me and other fans want to puke), Hernandez is going to jail for a LONG time and the franchise will soon be even more hated than it already is around the league. On one hand they try to perpetuate the choir boy, squeaky clean image, but on the other hand they're just as criminal and thug like as Baltimore and the other NFL clubs.

Gunshots at or near house....if it was in house they will find blood. So i am in my house at what ..early morn....some loud noise wakes me up...police ask if I heard gunshots(knowing about AH murder invetsigation.....what do I say? well might have been gushots...thought I heard them coming from AH house.....

oh yea, AH says hold on a minute Lloyd, let me put these gloves( so no rseidue) on so i can shoot you...(In my house!!!)
Dont know if he is guilty or anything of not, but up till now....I dont see it.

I seriously doubt Hernandez killed the guy himself. From all I have heard from people who know (Bedard has spoken to a lot of people about him and reported) say that Hernandez is a good guy mixed up with a lot of bad people.

I do agree that the police are most likely getting him to cooperate with them. I am sure he knows who killed Lloyd and what went down and are hoping felony charges will get him to cooperate.

If Hernandez did actively try to cover up this murder, I hope he gets punished accordingly and never plays for the Pats again. But I will let this play out before I kill the guy.
Media reports said THAT about Ray Lewis, too....

Guys take it easy on Triumph. He is just giddy that he may finally see something he has been hoping for years - a bad season for the Patriots. It will take attention off of his Jets and he can bash Belichick all year. This is his Super Bowl.

Yes and no circumstantial evidence up till now (that we "hear") sounds anything like convicting him. fight between them, money problems, placed at scene of crime when it happened, MOTIVE, not his gun

Or do you think that destroying cam, phone , rental(no blood) bar, friends cleaning house is going to convict him?

No 10 char

I wonder if this thread would end if people became convinced that Ahern's days as a Patriot -- and as an NFL player -- are finished. Because I think he's done here regardless of how this plays out.

I would hope that if he gets arrested and ultimately charged with murder, the Patriots never mention him again, take every picture off the wall and treat him as if he never existed.

well this solves the Tebow signing.

Apparantley Hernandez asked the Team to get him a white Bronco. :D

I would hope that if he gets arrested and ultimately charged with murder, the Patriots never mention him again, take every picture off the wall and treat him as if he never existed.

For some reason, I just can't believe he would actually kill someone with everything he has going for him. I think the facts will come out that he was simply involved with the wrong crowd, and that he actually didn't kill anyone, but rather someone he knows did and the fact that he isn't cooperating is his constitutional right...

"You have the right to remain silent"

He is probably exercising that right on the advice of his attorney...

There may have been tons of stuff that happened that night, maybe a fist fight in his house, or at least some tussle which destroyed his surveillance system computer...maybe he got pissed at something and shattered his phone against a wall...(I know I have done it a couple times)

It is also possible that his house cleaners come every Monday to clean...

I know some of what I am stating here is a reach(maybe even all of it)...

But until we have more facts, lets just see what comes out of all this.

BTW, is it even illegal to destroy your own stuff? I mean, it makes him look very guilty of something but is it illegal? He bought/maintained his phone and surveillance system, he has every right in the world to destroy it...why would he willingly turn over evidence to the Police who could then use it to convict him, or his friends?

How do we know that one of his buddies, whom we know was at the house all week, didn't destroy all this stuff to protect his own hide?

The fact is that we don't know what we don't know yet...the investigators that are fully aware of the entire scope of this ordeal are not talking at all and the media is speculating, posting leaks from anonymous sources, and rushing to be the first to break a story...

I personally think he was involved based on what I have read from multiple sources, but I have also come to realize that until all the facts come out, none of us really know *****..

Look at the Cincinnati kidnapper...we were all ready to hang all 3 brothers when only one of them was the guilty party...time will tell

Phew, it's obstruction of justice.

So how bad can that be?

Searching the web...as of now I see only WBZ the ones to be reporting it. Now I'm not saying there is/isn't a warrant out, or he is/isn't guilty in all this, but there's been so many conflicting reports in all this, I'm just taking a wait and see approach. He was supposed to be arrested 24 hours ago, but then again , he went from North Attelboro to Foxboro then to Boston then back to N. Attelboro....no arrest. That report was false, as many have been.

If they're going to make an arrest already, Fridays are usually the day. So we'll see. At least there's only an obstruction charge mentioned and not murder. Still, if even the obstruction charge is true, I don't think he'll ever play for the Pats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back