PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ex Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about them..point isnt to state who they are..its to catch up on their recent success/status

Oh excuse me. Ty Law came to mind as we watch this KC game,and Joe Andruzzi is just a player I always liked. My mistake.

Lawyer Milloy - 98 tackles 2 sacks 5 PD
Thoughts on Milloy? Post some other players

Wow. 98 tackles for Milloy. I wonder if that total is inflated because of Atlanta's ****ty run defense? He's still a Jack-ass as far as I'm concerned.

Also residing in the Where are They Now File:

Ty Law. Wow, great game against the Colts! Too bad your team sucks ass. Good thing you didn't take that 24 million dollar slap in the face contract from the Pats.

Wow. 98 tackles for Milloy. I wonder if that total is inflated because of Atlanta's ****ty run defense? He's still a Jack-ass as far as I'm concerned.

Also residing in the Where are They Now File:

Ty Law. Wow, great game against the Colts! Too bad your team sucks ass. Good thing you didn't take that 24 million dollar slap in the face contract from the Pats.

im wondering is Milloy really 190 like its reported on sites? I remember him being 210 or something when he was a Patriot(playing weight)

Law had a decent game..the INTs kinda came to him..the first 1 was fine beacuse he was going with slant and ball was thrown behind and made a nice grab.

however..he is noticably slower and his hip movement/agility have great dimished i think. i know Law was never known for his speed but i think he would make a better FS now.

Last edited:
Don't think I've ever heard our O called a W.Coast offense... it's usually referred to as the "spread attack" but that's more of a descriptive term (I think) than a name for a system.

I'm not an expert, but I thought the W.C. offense emphasized getting all 3 receivers to end up in this easily readable triangle, so the QB can cycle thru reads more efficiently and pick defenses apart...

Hey offensive Xs and Os guys... we ain't that is we?

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes