PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EVERYBODY tune in to ABC RIGHT NOW!

Thanks again for the heads up. Even though I (we) only saw two minutes that was well worth a quick new thread.

Not a problem man. I wish I would have posted it right after the 97 yard TD. You could actually see the tide turn.

Not a problem man. I wish I would have posted it right after the 97 yard TD. You could actually see the tide turn.

I watched the whole game too, it looked like LSU were going to run away with it when they got going in the 2nd quarter but the Tar Heels stuck in and grinded hard and then found that there was gaping holes up the middle of the field. Its just such a pity they couldn't get it done in the end.

As a Duke fan, I can only say:

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!!!! And double HA!

As a Duke fan, I can only say:

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!!!! And double HA!

My thoughts exactly.

Just think, something came this close to taking the pain away of not making the Dance last season (basketball), and of Duke winning the whole thing.

Awww, poor UNC.

Yates is still at NC, huh... seems like he's been there 6 years.

My thoughts exactly.

Just think, something came this close to taking the pain away of not making the Dance last season (basketball), and of Duke winning the whole thing.

Awww, poor UNC.

Do Duke fans ever wonder what it must be like to have a team be relevant in more than one sport?

That was UNC's moment of glory. Their program is going to get clobbered by the results of this NCAA investigation. Everyone connected to college football recruiting in that area has been waiting for this shoe to drop.

They aren't running a competitive program. They've been cheating for years to get to this point. Every game they win this year will be overturned.

I bet yer nemesis Wolfpack will be happy about that one. I spent 2 years at N.C. State when they were defending National Champs in Hoops under Jim Valvano , so no joy in Chapel Hill always means happy day in Raleigh for The N.C. State Wolfpack.

That was UNC's moment of glory. Their program is going to get clobbered by the results of this NCAA investigation. Everyone connected to college football recruiting in that area has been waiting for this shoe to drop.

They aren't running a competitive program. They've been cheating for years to get to this point. Every game they win this year will be overturned.

What, exactly, is the story behind that one?

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back