PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN's Darlington: Gronk "frustrated" with BB; likely to play for NE if Brady is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick has never even hinted at an implication of trading Gronk.

When has he ever hinted at any roster move before it is made?

For the record, I don't think the idea that Gronk could be traded has any merit either, but I wouldn't use Bill as any evidence that it is or isn't happening.

No, it's not, as other teams winning with different settings makes abundantly clear. The Patriots win because:

BB + Brady = Greatest pairing in (at least) modern NFL history
I did not say it was the only way. Should we change something that is not broken, just because someone else won once with another way.

Yes B.B. and Brady have made that possible. Since B.B. is one of the greatest parts of that pairing, and he has set up the Patriots way for a winning enviroment and success. Then conform or there is the door.

THAT is your response to someone saying belichick is playing the game and Gronk wants money so B.B. threatened to trade him?
If he says the moon is made of green cheese would you ask if any of us have been there and checked?

For the record, I don't think the idea that Gronk could be traded has any merit either, but I wouldn't use Bill as any evidence that it is or isn't happening.
Exactly my point.

I did not say it was the only way.

You said that it's why they win.

This setting is why we win.

But they win because they have BB+Brady, not because of the "setting". Teams can win without that "setting". That setting is an option, not a necessity.

Should we change something that is not broken, just because someone else won once with another way.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Such a decision should always be based upon circumstances, as opposed to a blind obedience to the old traditions just for tradition's sake.

Yes B.B. and Brady have made that possible. Since B.B. is one of the greatest parts of that pairing, and he has set up the Patriots way for a winning enviroment and success. Then conform or there is the door.

That's just stupid.

Unnamed/anonymous sources can be legitimate despite your notion that in order for a source to be valid it must be disclosed who said source is.

But what I find hilarious through all of this is that the man himself, Gronk, the ultimate source and authority on this matter, has indicated that he's unsure if he'll return.

What more does anyone need to realize this is a legitimate and relevant story?

Gronk said, "I don't know" following an emotionally draining loss....and has not said anything since then.

If he retires, he retires. Nothing to it, the media does not know jack period.

Belichick is playing the game.

Gronk - either pay me more or I will retire and go to WWE.

Belichick - fine, we will trade you.

If Gonk is traded, I will bet that he suddenly changes his mind about retiring assuming he cashes in.

sounds like BB won't mind getting a 5th rounder for gronk + a 6th rounder

You said that it's why they win.

But they win because they have BB+Brady, not because of the "setting". Teams can win without that "setting". That setting is an option, not a necessity.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Such a decision should always be based upon circumstances, as opposed to a blind obedience to the old traditions just for tradition's sake.

That's just stupid.
The setting that we have won with is BB’s way that he has structured. It is how he teaches and keeps control so that his system thrives. Is there other ways. Yes. This is what has worked for him and it has been successful. I am more than fine with riding out that continuity. You can call it an option. That option has worked just fine.

Stupid. Listen. I don’t know you and judging by your constant arguing with everyone, I will just take your insult as a day in the park for your irritating ways. I don’t have time for a negative minded person, that just wants to make himself feel better by trying to show he is smarter than everyone else. Go kick a dog or something.

The setting that we have won with is BB’s way that he has structured. It is how he teaches and keeps control so that his system thrives. Is there other ways. Yes. This is what has worked for him and it has been successful. I am more than fine with riding out that continuity. You can call it an option. That option has worked just fine.

Stupid. Listen. I don’t know you and judging by your constant arguing with everyone, I will just take your insult as a day in the park for your irritating ways. I don’t have time for a negative minded person, that just wants to make himself feel better by trying to show he is smarter than everyone else. Go kick a dog or something.
Not sure who you are responding to because I have him on ignore, but of course you are correct to argue that if belichick is a major reason for the success you can’t pick and choose pieces of his philosophy and act like they aren’t necessary to his approach.

Not sure who you are responding to because I have him on ignore, but of course you are correct to argue that if belichick is a major reason for the success you can’t pick and choose pieces of his philosophy and act like they aren’t necessary to his approach.
Its Deus.

He has me on ignore because he took his Malcolm Butler ball and went home.

Join the club gronk. Do whatever you feel is best for you.

What you'd posted

There are only 2 parts of a pairing. Saying that BB is one of the greatest parts of that pairing, or any pairing, is comical. Furthermore, as far as setting up the environment for success, BB's 0-2 in N.E., in terms of making the playoffs without Brady as his starter.

That part of your argument was ludicrous. Your thin skin about it was amusing, though, so thanks for that bit of comedy relief.

It seems like there are many Pats players upset with BB way from what I read. It all could be BS. Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

I sincerely hope that is not the case.

Go Pats

Right, I think most people will believe what they want to believe.

I'm a Pats fan so I want everything to be drama-free, so my immediate take on the article is "oh, that's espn starting (bleep) again".........but especially the Butler incident it isn't all too far-fetched to think that maybe things are souring. I hope not, but I'm not a homer who would completely dismiss it.

29695500_10155872941338005_2447091286599808739_n.jpg

Woman waiting for heart, kidney transplant gets wish, gets to meet Gronk

My thoughts exactly. Not sure who DUSH IRATE is. But he argues every word of your post like your on the stand for capitol murder. After awhile you don’t even know what your original comment was or where he is trying to get in his debate. Oh well.

You have to listen to his press conferences backwards. That’s where he gives it all away.

However the only thing from his last presser was he kept repeating “my sweet Brady...”. Take that for what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back