PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN president John Skipper resigns to seek treatment for 'substance addiction' he has had for years

sorry...I have ZERO empathy for rich kid Skipper and his "substance" abuse. He had ZERO empathy for the millions and millions of New Englanders who follow the Patriots.,..New Englanders with FAMILIES and CHILDREN that HE callously allowed to be bombarded with literally THOUSANDS of scumbag L-I-E-S...LIES..for the better part of a decade. I just wish he was entering a hospital with a severe case of fistophobia.

These past few years are becoming so much clearer now! The ineptitude is all making sense.

LKucKBv.gif

Well, now there’s proof they are drunk as hell over there. Been saying that for years

Could be...

These mega rich morons are different from us...and by us I mean the 95 % of U.S. population that do not have nor ever will have the wherewithal to act out their Caligula fantasies on the world around them. I KNOW and have known this jerk is a major scumbag in league with the other NYC rich boy media azzoles of the sports/entertainment entities. Men like this SHOULD endeavor to lead exemplary lives above reproach...instead they run around with their feet of clay and play out these tawdry dramas to obfuscate the fact they are actually degenerates of the highest order.

Well, now there’s proof they are drunk as hell over there. Been saying that for years
Was the proof 40, 80 or 120?

Instead of rehabs, what they need is a string of "Punch In The Mouth" booths across the country so when one of these jerkoffs steps on his puny little corkscrew pecker, he has to spend ten minutes in the booth....getting repeatedly punched in the face by a Tyson-like robot arm.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back