4. ESPN
5. John Tomase
6. Ladanian Tomlinson
7. John Elway
8. 85 bears
9. Champ Bailey
10. Freddie Mitchell

Last edited:
Good post, but there was nothing wrong with what Shannon Sharpe did. The Broncos flat out owned the Pats in the 90's and thought was Shannon did was pretty funny.

Good post, but there was nothing wrong with what Shannon Sharpe did. The Broncos flat out owned the Pats in the 90's and thought was Shannon did was pretty funny.

Yes because a duck cant really call the president and if he could he wouldnt be taken seriously

George Lampman (Bernard Pollard fan club t-shirt guy)
Gregg Easterbrook (Comcast point man)
Joey Porter
I have to admit that I'm mildly suprised that nobody else mentioned these guys

Last edited:
Lisa Olson???? The REAL culprits were Mowatt, Perryman and Timpson..closer to the three stooges...BUT then there were a ton of Patriot fans that were nothing but thugs...THAT has to be the most embarrasing incident in Patriot history..Oh..and of course Kiam..who was am embarrassment in many ways..

Last edited:
my list is short

one through ten

Ben Dreith

Im all in favor of blaming the Tuna for somethings, but not for Martin. Bottom line, we shouldve matched that offer. Id blame Greer. For that matter, why isnt Bobby Greer on this list? :D

I believe Parcells put some loophole in the contract that made it impossible to resign him. That loophole I believe was than made illegal the following year. Though other loopholes have been found.

how bout NFL films circa Kraft

I feel like the patriots were used to make what ever they were featuring look good.

Last edited:

I do think it was funny, but let me ask you this? How much crap would be flung on the Patriots if one of their players made a joke about, say the Buffalo Bills, who the Pats have owned since 2003? The Patriot haters out there criticize the Pats if they beat anybody by more than three TD's with shouts of "running up the score" and "show some class". It may have been funny, but it is still a case of a player dissing an opponent.

I do think it was funny, but let me ask you this? How much crap would be flung on the Patriots if one of their players made a joke about, say the Buffalo Bills, who the Pats have owned since 2003? The Patriot haters out there criticize the Pats if they beat anybody by more than three TD's with shouts of "running up the score" and "show some class". It may have been funny, but it is still a case of a player dissing an opponent.

Shannon Sharpe: Quack, quack quack quack!!!!!!!!!

Surprised Tom "They hate their coach" Jackson didn't get a mention before now (that I was at least).

Surprised Tom "They hate their coach" Jackson didn't get a mention before now (that I was at least).
He's irrelevant, which is more than he deserves as it is.
muahaha.gif

porter and morris are the most outspoken a-holes about it, but nobody is worse than the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back