PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough with the homerism - I'm P.O.'d

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case then you ARE ONE..........

Of all the fans that come on here weekly {aside from perhaps Jets fans}, there are no more disrespectful, arrogant A-holes fans out there then Charger fans.

Of all the fans that come on here weekly {aside from perhaps Jets fans}, there are no more disrespectful, arrogant A-holes fans out there than Patriot fans.

FTFY.

Last edited:
I agree with you here, this gets done all the time. The one thing I'd argue at this point is that the Pats are "under" investigation. They haven't been "charged" with anything yet. The timing is certainly poor coming after the whole HGH instance with Rodney. :bricks:
Has the league judgery set a date for any decision or release of information on this?

Of all the fans that come on here weekly {aside from perhaps Jets fans}, there are no more disrespectful, arrogant A-holes fans out there than Patriot fans.

FTFY.

Dude, it's our board. Get a freakin' clue.

FTFY.

So why are you here? Why would you want to associate with such fans?

BUT......... this accustaion, and yes that's all it is, does cast a shadow on your performance, why? Look at shawn Merriman he started the 06' season at Oakland with like 3 sack or somethin.... Then came the posotive steroid test and then everyone questioned his first couple performances and said it was because of the steroids.

close, but no cigar. merriman tested positive during the offseason, before mini camps, and before training camp / the preseason. his performance during the regular season is only questioned by people who don't understand the facts of the case, and the specifics of the substance he tested positive for.

So why are you here? Why would you want to associate with such fans?

i don't associate with the idiots. believe it or not there are a few people on these boards who have the ability to come up with coherent/relevant arguments supported by FACT rather than blind emotion.

Monday morning I must have read every AP story, every local newspaper, every everything about that Jets win, how smart my team played, how smart we were for getting Moss. I was really really proud to be a Patriots fan.

This latest trumped up scandal is petty, it's jealosy on the Jets' part, and on the part of influential insiders like Casserly who have always hated the Pats. We know this.

However, it doesn't change the fact that Belichick was stupid, and because of his stupidity, instead of looking forward to this game, I have to "look forward to" a week of "I told you so's" by the Chargers, and a week of our media enemies commiserating with them. Hey, after all, how DARE we beat that team full of pro-bowlers last year? It MUST be because we CHAEATED.

Thanks for taking away my enjoyment Bill. How someone so smart can be such an idiot is beyond me. Get yourself some psychological help and stop being an a--hole. Just STOP it.

Knight and Parcells grew up (relatively speaking), it's time that you did as well, idiot.

I am ashamed of the number of fans on this site who have found it necessary to post thread-after-thread about the non-issue of stealing signals.

We just played on of the most dominant games in years, our team looks very powerful and we have a playoff type game this Sunday that has far reaching implications and you're all acting like Patriots turn-coats.

Stop it, you're embaressing me and insulting everything the Patriots have done for us...

AND IT'S MAKING ME SICK!

LET'S ALL CUT THE CRAP HERE AND SUPPORT THE BEST COACH ANY TEAM COULD EVER HAVE! OTHERWISE WE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

Maybe you want Pete Carroll to come back?

i don't associate with the idiots. believe it or not there are a few people on these boards who have the ability to come up with coherent/relevant arguments supported by FACT rather than blind emotion.

So you use a screen name that is disrespectful and you call us disrespectful with a broad brush? I guess your defination of an idiot and mine are different.

Today is Tuesday, I don't think your chances of making it here through Friday are very good, but we'll see.

close, but no cigar. merriman tested positive during the offseason, before mini camps, and before training camp / the preseason. his performance during the regular season is only questioned by people who don't understand the facts of the case, and the specifics of the substance he tested positive for.

He Tested Positive right? end o story! I love the way shawn plays the game but forever in the back of my mind will that short period of time during the regular season always be in question.

And in all seriousness why did it take so long for them (NFL) to acknowledge his failed test? i could've sworn it was mention to shawn right before the week 2 game last year.

If you want to talk football, there are a lot of people here who are more than happy to do that, regardless of what team you support. What is your take on the game this coming Sunday?

I'll bite...

As a Charger fan, the game on Sunday worries me.

San Diego's offense sputtered, but it was against the Bears.

San Diego's defense looked good, but again it was against the Bears.

San Diego's offense will have to be more in sync to hang with New England's offense, but I think that San Diego's defense is more of a test than the Jets.

All in all, I think all the off field, off season stuff has made this game more than it is. It is after all, only the 2nd game of the season. A loss by either team does not cripple either team's chances of making the playoffs.

What I'm hoping for is a good game with no injuries and hoping the refs let the player on the field determine the outcome.

I'll bite...

San Diego's offense will have to be more in sync to hang with New England's offense, but I think that San Diego's defense is more of a test than the Jets.

All in all, I think all the off field, off season stuff has made this game more than it is. It is after all, only the 2nd game of the season. A loss by either team does not cripple either team's chances of making the playoffs.

What I'm hoping for is a good game with no injuries and hoping the refs let the player on the field determine the outcome.

AMEN!!!:rocker:

Maybe you want Pete Carroll to come back?

No, I want the best coach in the business to stop doing things that are stupid, unnecessary, cause a distraction, and make him look like some Nixonian paranoid fool.

So you use a screen name that is disrespectful and you call us disrespectful with a broad brush? I guess your defination of an idiot and mine are different.

Today is Tuesday, I don't think your chances of making it here through Friday are very good, but we'll see.

i'd say my screen name has more to do with the blemishes on the patriot franchise rather than being disrespectful. three super bowl victories are now double-asterisked due to cheating/HGH. if you need to look for the definition of disrespectful look no further than your own signature.

I'll bite...

I have to agree with you. I think San Diego's defense looked quite good. What was particularly impressive was preventing the Bears from running the ball. The key to the game for the Patriots defense will be containing Tomlinson and Gates. I think this is a game that could easily go either way. The team that executes with a minimum of mistakes is going to win.

i'd say my screen name has more to do with the blemishes on the patriot franchise rather than being disrespectful. three super bowl victories are now double-asterisked due to cheating/HGH. if you need to look for the definition of disrespectful look no further than your own signature.
You are quite correct about my sig and it changes each week depending on who we play.

However, I would not be classless enough to go to a Chargers board and disrespect them with that sig or a user name such as yours. You forget that you are at a Patriots fan board not a Charger fan board. You just don't walk into someones house piss on the rug. Which is what your user name and your attitude is doing here right now.

Yup, I'd say by thursday night you'll be gone.

Amen to that!

No, I want the best coach in the business to stop doing things that are stupid, unnecessary, cause a distraction, and make him look like some Nixonian paranoid fool.

If that's the case then you ARE ONE..........

Of all the fans that come on here weekly {aside from perhaps Jets fans}, there are no more disrespectful, arrogant A-holes fans out there then Charger fans.

LOL...just so you know it is the same everywhere. We have regular Patriot fans who invade our boards to put in their two scents worth. One or two of them have become a fixture actually. It livens things up.

I only came because of the Patriot fan reaction to LTs comments that was posted on our board. Many crazies here want to see his career ended. Nice. LT was laughing and joking with reporters when he said it. Relax.

Last edited:
You are quite correct about my sig and it changes each week depending on who we play.

However, I would not be classless enough to go to a Chargers board and disrespect them with that sig or a user name such as yours. You forget that you are at a Patriots fan board not a Charger fan board. You just don't walk into someones house piss on the rug. Which is what your user name and your attitude is doing here right now.

Yup, I'd say by thursday night you'll be gone.

who said i was pissing on the rug? i came here to have an intelligent debate with patriot fans. you can't even try to claim like my attitude is what's getting you all worked up. i explained my username to you, and pointed out your hypocrisy in thinking i'm disrespectful while you sport an animated gif of a caveman peeing on a charger helmet. seems pretty cut and dry to me. you asked why i came here, i explained it. you said my name was disrespectful, i corrected you and gave you an undeniable example of disrespect.

However, it doesn't change the fact that Belichick was stupid, and because of his stupidity, instead of looking forward to this game, I have to "look forward to" a week of "I told you so's" by the Chargers, and a week of our media enemies commiserating with them. Hey, after all, how DARE we beat that team full of pro-bowlers last year? It MUST be because we CHAEATED.

Thanks for taking away my enjoyment Bill.

Your enjoyment is based on everyone loving or respecting us? Wow. Just, wow. First they love you, then they tire of you, then they're sick of you, then they can't stand you, then they hate you.

You're just not great until you are hated.
Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Denver (cut blocks) etc.

And of course, Yankees. I only hope we can reach Yankee level of national hatred.

Your enjoyment is based on everyone loving or respecting us? Wow. Just, wow. First they love you, then they tire of you, then they're sick of you, then they can't stand you, then they hate you.

You're just not great until you are hated.
Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Denver (cut blocks) etc.

And of course, Yankees. I only hope we can reach Yankee level of national hatred.

This is a great point. It was only a matter of time and increasing jealousy before the competition started to hate the Pats. It was probably inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News