PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough Angst. I'm 'Going There': Pats Win By 20+ Tomorrow Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats gutted them tonight...the media still can't believe it...starting to feel like the "disrespected" Pats of the early 2000's

I can't wait to hear all the Denver Broncos excuses from Tom "they hate their coach" Jackson.

Shannon Sharpe was devastated during the "halftime show". Where was the National Guard to aid the Denver Broncos this time around?

Good call OP. And yet still too low.

Last edited:
Shmessy - please give us the Megamillions numbers for the next drawing...

Damn good calls there..

I just felt a lot of people were simply blinded by "The Light".

Yes, the whole Tebow thing was fun/interesting (with some neat numerological coincidences thrown in), but substance and quality win out.

These teams weren't even close in quality. I was simply fed up with so many of our fans being spooked.

Next week will be more of a struggle against a real team.

Last edited:
ENOUGH of the shaking and quaking - - it's "the thing" to do this week.

I'm not buying it for a moment.

WAS it the "thing to do" this week?? :confused:

A 20+ point win seemed pretty obvious to me...and to most folks I talked to.

Maybe this board is different?? I don't hang with the Gen Pop that much...:confused:

I just felt a lot of people were simply blinded by "The Light".

Yes, the whole Tebow thing was fun/interesting (with some neat numerological coincidences thrown in), but substance and quality win out.

These teams weren't even close in quality. I was simply fed up with so many of our fans being spooked.

Next week will be more of a struggle against a real team.

Salutations my prophet. :) Or, should i call you "The Light"? :D

Will be following your prediction for next week. :)

Here's hoping, nay praying ;), that whether we struggle or not next week, we still come out with a W with no injuries.

Go PATS!!

Closest to the pin.....

Furthest from the pin:

Post #10: "Were you buying it in 2009 or 2010?"

Post #23: And Denver beat Pittsburgh, and Seattle beat New Orleans last year.
It's one thing to have confidence. It's another to be ridiculous about it.

Post #28: "The upsets haven't been just occasional, and any perusal of recent playoff seasons shows that.

Post #35: "Dude, I'm not playing the "moving the goalposts" game. You are the one who noted "occasional" upsets. I noted that it's been more than just occasional. I'm not going around in circles on this.
It's stupid to act as if the Broncos have no shot, given the history of the NFL playoffs in recent years. It's really that simple. People were saying that Denver had no shot against the Steelers, too. Then, when Denver beat the Steelers, it suddenly became "Well, Pittsburgh was injured" and "Well, Pittsburgh had a bad game plan" and "Well, Pittsburgh didn't play well".
Guess what? The Denver team that beat the Steelers team that it couldn't beat, beat the team it couldn't beat. The rest is just noise."

This is the playoffs, things can snowball fast in the wrong direction. Oh so we'll just easily come back from 20 points if it comes to that?

Great analysis indeed.

Why do you care, you have made your feelings about this team very clear, they suck, case closed. Stay focused on the heads you want to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes