PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Employee in Bathroom w. balls for 90 secs

Thanks for bringing politics into this.

It is politics, Bob. There's no other explanation for the constant attacks on the credibility of the Pats, especially over a matter that so many different people seem to agree is insigificant. The NFL has leaked everything but a response to established science. I find that very strange, don't you?

Last edited:
All i can say is that this tape is getting a lot more attention by the Commissioner and his stooges than the tape showing spousal abuse. I guess we know where the league priorities are.

well i just went to bathroom with 2 balls for 23 seconds...will glazer investigate me!?!?!?!? uh oh.....

"I'm going to need to put those balls in my mouth, ya know to make sure they are legal sized" -Jay Glazer

No, it must be the climate deniers at work with NDT, and Bill Nye. I would rather not muddy the waters here with making vague political associations. I agree the level of knowing or caring about the scientific evidence is frustrating. Many people don't know, probably more don't care to look at the football numbers. A few accusations, some rumors, and a guy on TV telling them what happenned. Got the sports news, on to Family guy. That's what's frustrating when someone like Neil gives his "expertise." People trust him, so no need to start digging up psi calculations. IMO

The NFL has leaked everything but a response to science. They are in dire need of someone who will reject scientific consensus and who better but climate deniers? Bill Nye said he's a Seahawk fan so I think his response was tongue in cheek, but could be wrong.

Yup, not to mention that if he was in a hurry to do it, the ball PSI among the 12 different footballs would have all turned out uneven. Doesn't make any sense. Conspiracy theory nuts still claim we didn't land on the moon. This is another shot at that type of logic.

The most obvious part is that even if the kid could have tampered with the balls in the bathroom they still would have deflated even MORE when exposed to the elements ad would probably been << 10psi.

The NFL has leaked everything but a response to science. They are in dire need of someone who will reject scientific consensus and who better but climate deniers? Bill Nye said he's a Seahawk fan so I think his response was tongue in cheek, but could be wrong.
Climate "denial" is a political topic, and not at all related to football. It's clear the rift on Deflategate falls on Pats/anti-Pats lines, and not on climate change/non climate change lines. As we can see from NGT, Nye, and several others we know on this forum. The association does not exist.

I think the "coming together" of Pats fans over this is good, and I'd rather not bring a political red herring in. Same is if I said, "the GMO people, or the Vaccine people." Irrelevant, and divisive IMO. That's all I'm saying.

The kid went pee in 90 seconds....wow!!! #evacutethebladdergate

Climate "denial" is a political topic, and not at all related to football. It's clear the rift on Deflategate falls on Pats/anti-Pats lines, and not on climate change/non climate change lines. As we can see from NGT, Nye, and several others we know on this forum. The association does not exist.

I think the "coming together" of Pats fans over this is good, and I'd rather not bring a political red herring in. Same is if I said, "the GMO people, or the Vaccine people." Irrelevant, and divisive IMO. That's all I'm saying.

Well, leave it to political conservatives to raise objections. Quit bringing up politics and I will too. But regardless, the NFL needs people who will reject science to buttress their claims that the Pats cheated. So far, none of the leaks have responded to the scientific consensus.

Well, leave it to political conservatives to raise objections. Quit bringing up politics and I will too. But regardless, the NFL needs people who will reject science to buttress their claims that the Pats cheated. So far, none of the leaks have responded to the scientific consensus.

Unless your next claim is that Tyson and Nye are climate "deniers", you knew full well that your post was ****. As a mod, you should have known better. What the hell is going on with you guys lately?

Can we please leave the politics of global warming in the political section please?

Climate change deniers is a political charged word that has no place in the NFL/Patriots sections

Why didn't he go to the bathroom before he got the balls? Dumb kid.

When you gotta go...you gotta go

Why didn't he go to the bathroom before he got the balls? Dumb kid.

There was a 10 minute delay to the start of the game.

Unless your next claim is that Tyson and Nye are climate "deniers", you knew full well that your post was ****. As a mod, you should have known better. What the hell is going on with you guys lately?

I don't know much about Nye except that he's a Seahawks fan. Degrasse Tyson said that the Pats would have defeated the Colts in the vacuum of space, so I can forgive his transgression on this matter. Also, Degrasse Tyson corrected himself -- Part of the science question is exactly how much under regulation the balls were. If they were underinflated by ~1.5 psi that can be explained by science. If they were deflated over 2 psi, then the science gets a little trickier. Nye's issue was whether rubbing a football could change its psi. He said that didn't make any sense, but as far as I know friction creates heat so it could have an impact on the ball's psi. No one else has really commented on that particular part of BB's excellent defense.

I don't know much about Nye except that he's a Seahawks fan. Degrasse Tyson said that the Pats would have defeated the Colts in the vacuum of space, so I can forgive his transgression on this matter. Also, Degrasse Tyson corrected himself -- Part of the science question is exactly how much under regulation the balls were. If they were underinflated by ~1.5 psi that can be explained by science. If they were deflated over 2 psi, then the science gets a little trickier. Nye's issue was whether rubbing a football could change its psi. He said that didn't make any sense, but as far as I know friction creates heat so it could have an impact on the ball's psi. No one else has really commented on that particular part of BB's excellent defense.

Your post was idiotic to bring in the climate change garbage, particularly given the people who'd come out against the Patriots. You had to know that before you posted it. This pathetic attempt to spin doesn't change that.

Can we please leave the politics of global warming in the political section please?

Climate change deniers is a political charged word that has no place in the NFL/Patriots sections

Three political conservatives have raised an objection to my comment, so the agenda is pretty transparent (on both sides). Those who don't like politics have not commented on my comment (or yours, Bob's, or Deus's). At any rate, as I said the NFL needs people who reject scientific consensus to respond to BB's explanation for football deflation.

Your post was idiotic to bring in the climate change garbage, particularly given the people who'd come out against the Patriots. You had to know that before you posted it. This pathetic attempt to spin doesn't change that.

Let's leave politics out of it, Deus Irae. That was requested by three conservatives, including you, and I'm trying to do that. I hope you'll honor that request too.

Let's leave politics out of it, Deus Irae. That was requested by three conservatives, including you, and I'm trying to do that. I hope you'll honor that request too.

I didn't inject politics. I responded to you doing so, so don't try spinning this into others being the people who are out of line, since the person out of line is you.. You say you're trying to keep the politics out, after you deliberately injected them. Fine, let's see you demonstrate your desire to keep out the politics. Fix your original post by removing the nonsense about the climate science deniers.

I think the whole "nothing but Patriots football! on the main board" is something that's over-moderated here, but if it's going to be enforced, the mods sure sure as hell be staying in line with it.

Last edited:
Three political conservatives have raised an objection to my comment, so the agenda is pretty transparent (on both sides). Those who don't like politics have not commented on my comment (or yours, Bob's, or Deus's). At any rate, as I said the NFL needs people who reject scientific consensus to respond to BB's explanation for football deflation.

Calling them out when ignoring the science is fine, using the politically charge "climate denier" isnt. Patters I have the most respect for you, but just move far from that word and focus more on them ignoring the science of deflation, please

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back