PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ellsbury

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ellsbury is on first of a tied game with the Yankees. Steals second. On a ground ball to first goes to third. Scores on a fly ball to left.
THEN.........bases loaded, two outs, score 2-1, Pettite on the mound with Ellsbury on third. The windup and the...........Ellsbury steals HOME! Speed kills, man.

What!? Link please.

I"m sure you can catch it on any sports show, maybe even YouTube. Oh, and when he went to third, the grounder was to the third baseman. Sorry, I don't have a link, but I'm sure someone will be able to post one. Sox three outs to sweep.

Wasn't that just a great thing to watch, with the stumble into home included!

Pettite shouldn't have gone from the windup, and Ellsbury knew when he did it he had the speed to make it home.

Absolutely ridiculous.
Pettitte's face is priceless. He can't believe it, and he prides himself on quick throws to first/home too.

Gotta love it. Ellsbury's a real find. He put it to Pettite and the Sox put it to the Yanks this weekend. Woot!!!

:singing:.........................:singing:................................:singing:

//

Funny thing is he screwed up in his steal...yet still scored.

Can't wait till June, the Sox are coming up here to play the Tigers and my dad is flying out to go to the game with us. Go Sox!!! They're on a real roll right now...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back