PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman: Broken Foot, Likely Back for Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess high ankle sprain or a broken bone like Dez had. Don't care about undefeated, just get healthy for the playoffs.

A high ankle sprain would be really bad- it takes away your burst, which is the A+++ skill that separates Jules from the JAGs. Honestly, if that's what it is I wouldn't mind seeing Edelman sit for 5-6 weeks. Just make sure he's ready to go for the playoffs.

Jones fracture would be a disaster pretty much, that's a season-ender.

If it was minor, he wouldn't have left. Edelman is a crazy person. Next man up! Pray he's back in time for the playoffs.

Watched it on replay multiple times and could not see a single reason for the injury. Jules never even grabbed his foot, don't want to speak too soon, but this really looks like a 2-4 week injury.
Not to be rude man, but you might want to watch it a few more times. He clearly reaches for his ankle/foot area during the play.

Kobe is also a certifiable psychopath.

Nothing about this looked like an Achilles injury, so let's just slow down a bit.

Yeah, nothing about the injury suggested Achilles to me. When Cam Wake tore his, I watched his calf muscle roll up the back of his leg like a rubber band. It's usually pretty obvious that something major had happened.

For Edelman, Jones fracture is my big concern. Anything short of a break/tear is good news in my book.

Hey if Rapistberger can come back one week after a foot injury then Jules can too by God!

Not to be rude man, but you might want to watch it a few more times. He clearly reaches for his ankle/foot area during the play.
It appears to be that his ankle got rolled on.

I hate all of this..a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back