PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ed Thompson on B**w*n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, we should have realized...Barwin is the next Welker! :p

I think he'd make a heck of a slot receiver. :D They look a little bit similar, too, don't you think?

It's only what we expect from you - anticipating BB by about 6 weeks. :D

Oh god... Don't start that.. Next thing you'll know, people will be saying that I have too big of an ego and know more than BB and stuff.. And attributing it to me...

*runs and hides*

Oh god... Don't start that.. Next thing you'll know, people will be saying that I have too big of an ego and know more than BB and stuff.. And attributing it to me...

*runs and hides*

Lets hope we do not go down that road but I will say when I joined this forum back at the start of January, Connor Barwin was being mention by BOX and DaBruinz. I really had no idea about this kid and when I researched this kid he was a mid third rounder. Since he blew up the combines and now everybody has an opinion on him but guys were on to him long before Vrabs and Cassel were traded.

Lets hope we do not go down that road but I will say when I joined this forum back at the start of January, Connor Barwin was being mention by BOX and DaBruinz. I really had no idea about this kid and when I researched this kid he was a mid third rounder. Since he blew up the combines and now everybody has an opinion on him but guys were on to him long before Vrabs and Cassel were traded.
Do say?

Of course, we should have realized...Barwin is the next Welker! :p

LOL too funny:D

Pretty soooooon:rocker: but it can't come fast enough. A bit OT but I've got a feeling we do something big this weekend,something along the lines of how the Moss deal went down. Either way this is a great draft and anyone of the board favorites would be a great addition. :)

How good a TE is he? I really don't know. Many college players can say they played Te in High School. I like Barwin. I like him better if he goes late round 2.

How good a TE is he? I really don't know. Many college players can say they played Te in High School. I like Barwin. I like him better if he goes late round 2.
Barwin was a very good TE and we'd most likely be comparing him to how Ben Watson was when he was coming out of college. Except that Barwin is a better blocker than Watson was coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST