Reset

1B CB
2A TE
2B S
2C Trade for #3 and #3 in 2013
3A C
3B DL
4 OLB

trade the saints pick for a #1 in 2013 and trade down for a 2th and a 4th with there #1 then a few more trade downs through the draft to end up with

3 DB's
2 low round DE's
1 low round OLB
1 ILB
1 WR
2 DT's
1 TE
2 OL

The last several years have shown me that Pats fans put far more importance on position of need than Belichick and his staff do on draft day, so it's futile to predict what positions the Pats will utilize their picks on and which round.

1. Wide Receiver
2. OLB
3. Safety
4. Center
5. DE

That's my order of priorities heading into this draft.

The last several years have shown me that Pats fans put far more importance on position of need than Belichick and his staff do on draft day, so it's futile to predict what positions the Pats will utilize their picks on and which round.

We're a very fortunate franchise in that we've been able to draft best player available/value over need for the past 8+ years.

If only somebody can convince BB that OLB means "Oh look Bill", then maybe we fans can get lucky.

1a & 3a- OLB
1b- traded for 1st in 2013 & 2nd in 2012
2a- safety ( that can cover)
2b- OLB - ( Frick if you didn't bring enough drugs for everybody in class you'll have to throw them away)
2c- pick we get for Hoyer- Can't believe I'm saying this, WR, the free agents I was looking at in 2012, well....... let's draft somebody.
The "Number of the Beast- Ocho, Ocho, Ocho". Bill doesn't believe in "patriot family Jules or Taylor, the price is wrong, no choice then.
2d- we still need to reinforce 2013 draft, so get Oakland on the phone, for final 2nd rd. pick, we get their 2nd & 3rd rd. picks, or their 1st if Palmer doesn't perform that well. (ha,ha,ha,ha, money in the bank).
4a- trade down to get six 7th rd. picks and have fun.

Predictions?? :confused:

1 ~ Coach Bill The Mad continues to flout my sage advice. :snob:

2 ~ Coach Bill The Mad continues to flout YOUR sage advice. :eek:

3 ~ Coach Bill The Mad perpetrates transactions so egregiously one-sided that they're illegal in 74 countries.

4 ~ Coach Bill The Mad perpetrates one of the best drafts of ALL, despite our collective WAILING.

5 ~ RJB "DOES ANYBODY HERE EVEN WATCH FOOTBALL???" 87 suffers a fatal embolism. :(

#5 better not happen! I'm going to wrap myself in a bubble.

#5 better not happen! I'm going to wrap myself in a bubble.

Well, there it is, is it not??

Bubble Wrap is ALWAYS The Correct Choice.

I cannot BELIEVE they're already cranking out the Winter Lager.

Can't these @#$%&* read a freaking CALENDAR??? :mad:

Ugh. I've never been a fan of Winter Lager anyway (I'm ready to be crucified for saying this).

I think this is a big defensive draft on day 1 and day 2. Lots of emphasis on DL and secondary.

Sadly,I think BB passed on pass rusher again this year.

I think that we do revert back to a 3-4 next season and because of that,we will need some DE's.

Of course with the TC purge,we need extensive help in the secondary. It seems like we are forever drafting DB's only to cut them when the next batch comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST